Is accutane worth it?

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
I think it’s time to bite the bullet and get accutane

it’s the only chance I’ve got to lose my virginity before I turn 18, anyone got any experience with it?

I read what people were saying g on reddit and it seems like a god send

my acne isn’t getting any better it’s the only option and might cure it forever

if you havent done an elimination diet and you go on accutane you deserve whatever you get ngl

• +1
Reactions: Dainslief, Deleted member 6785, coolguy1 and 1 other person

it’s the only chance I’ve got to lose my virginity before I turn 18, anyone got any experience with it?

try something less aggressive first. If it doesn’t work then yeah. Go for it brah.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
:feelsuhh:
if you havent done an elimination diet and you go on accutane you deserve whatever you get ngl
I have it does a small amount but not enough

I’ve had acne for like almost 4 years and severe acne not normal acne

accutane is the only option at this point

retin a 0.1%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274, Deleted member 6785 and Deleted member 10615
:feelsuhh:

I have it does a small amount but not enough

I’ve had acne for like almost 4 years and severe acne not normal acne

accutane is the only option at this point
what kind of elimination diet did you do and for how long

what kind of elimination diet did you do and for how long
Water only to drink, only ate fruit and vegetables did it for like a month and a half nothing happened pretty much

it was shit as I was always hungry and couldn’t sleep

accutane is by far my best choice at this point

Water only to drink, only ate fruit and vegetables did it for like a month and a half nothing happened pretty much

it was shit as I was always hungry and couldn’t sleep

accutane is by far my best choice at this point
thats not an elimination diet you fucking retard

go meat water salt and reintroduce one at a time after 3 weeks

thats not an elimination diet you fucking retard

go meat water salt and reintroduce one at a time after 3 weeks
I don’t give a fuck

I can’t just buy all that shit I don’t do the shopping my family would tell me to get fucked

accutane is the only way, I know guys who could eat kfc and pizza for months and they wouldn’t get a single pimple

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Chadakin

whats accutane?

Elimination diet is fkn retarded tho, i get the premise but at the end of the day you're just gonna find out that if you eat dairy, or dairy and added sugar then you'll get spots
And even then, you won't have really clear skin

So what? you gonna eat like a caveman FOREVER?
Just see a doctor and go on accutane, I did, and it's worth it (I got side effects whilst I was on it)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
85958CC8 1AE8 42FF 867E 74ECBD82A23B
84AE8AC8 805B 4626 BF58 A603FEC507BE

2FE64E6D 53AE 4AED 9601 BCA1DD4C6B30
F3105AA2 E741 4C47 917C 15227425783E

6AE7CF4D 542E 4288 A5F8 E77023135D56
8E985002 DEDD 43A6 AFD3 47E5BD7B4BA9

these are my accutane results. ( 50mg x 6months)
I believe it’s worth it depending on how shit your skin is.
Keep in mind I also supplemented with 50,000iu daily beta carotene for the last 3 months so my complexion is slightly better than maybe most.

main shit I noticed :
1. Mental health went to shit. Find yourself easily upset and aggressive. Anxiety and overthinking will be amplified and I’m pretty sure this is a permanent effect tbh and by far the worst side effect.
2. Hair thinned on sides of head. Crown seems to have kept itself ok but the hair surrounding my ears is slightly thinner now.
3. I also lost a good bit of facial fat and my nose seemed to have lost size due to accutane. However my eye area looks more hollow now which I personally think looks bad.
4. lost muscle and lost much more strength. I feel much weaker now post accutane and I definetely think I’ve lost a good bit of muscle too. ~3kg probably 1-2 of which is fat
it really depends on how bad your skin is. Retin A I’ve heard produces similar results with less negative side effects.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 6785 and 4 others
View attachment 1225515View attachment 1225517
View attachment 1225520View attachment 1225523
View attachment 1225525View attachment 1225529
these are my accutane results. ( 50mg x 6months)
I believe it’s worth it depending on how shit your skin is.
Keep in mind I also supplemented with 50,000iu daily beta carotene for the last 3 months so my complexion is slightly better than maybe most.

main shit I noticed :
1. Mental health went to shit. Find yourself easily upset and aggressive. Anxiety and overthinking will be amplified and I’m pretty sure this is a permanent effect tbh and by far the worst side effect.
2. Hair thinned on sides of head. Crown seems to have kept itself ok but the hair surrounding my ears is slightly thinner now.
3. I also lost a good bit of facial fat and my nose seemed to have lost size due to accutane. However my eye area looks more hollow now which I personally think looks bad.
4. lost muscle and lost much more strength. I feel much weaker now post accutane and I definetely think I’ve lost a good bit of muscle too. ~3kg probably 1-2 of which is fat
it really depends on how bad your skin is. Retin A I’ve heard produces similar results with less negative side effects.
Fuark bro

are you still losing hair? How are your parents hair and is your hair naturally thin or thick?

• +1
Reactions: dancs
Elimination diet is fkn retarded tho, i get the premise but at the end of the day you're just gonna find out that if you eat dairy, or dairy and added sugar then you'll get spots
And even then, you won't have really clear skin

So what? you gonna eat like a caveman FOREVER?
Just see a doctor and go on accutane, I did, and it's worth it (I got side effects whilst I was on it)
if you havent dont it insanely strictly youre a fucking monkey retard and dont know what youre talking about

There are things you are eating that are fucking up your gut and causing systemic inflammation and you dont know what they are because youre too lazy and food addicted to do it strict ESPECIALLY if you have fucked up skin

accutane is for the like .1% of people with insanely shit skin genetics and thats probably not you or op

if you havent dont it insanely strictly youre a fucking monkey retard and dont know what youre talking about

There are things you are eating that are fucking up your gut and causing systemic inflammation and you dont know what they are because youre too lazy and food addicted to do it strict ESPECIALLY if you have fucked up skin

accutane is for the like .1% of people with insanely shit skin genetics and thats probably not you or op
I guess but my good friend can eat whatever he wants and no acne

I know for sure dairy makes me break out tho so does high sugar foods

is elimination diet just not eating the foods that cause you to break out?

and also my skin

I guess but my good friend can eat whatever he wants and no acne

I know for sure dairy makes me break out tho so does high sugar foods

is elimination diet just not eating the foods that cause you to break out?

and also my skin
i stg some of you niggas are retarded irl

• +1
Reactions: Dainslief

Why are you pretending to be retarded?
This is literally what you will find from an elimination diet, that your skin reacts badly to:
Sugar
Dairy
Simple carbs (white rice, white bread, etc)

Yeah now what, u gonna cut out all those for the rest of your life LOL? No one wants to eat like a fucking monkey forever. I doubt you will get results from an elimination diet that include minor foods that you can cut out easily

If your genes are very bad then elimination is really pointless, because you will be allergic to anything nice.

Btw I have shit tier skin genes, I had acne all over, you might be right for more moderate cases. Unless you have really bad skin, I don't advocate for going on accutane.

Why are you pretending to be retarded?
This is literally what you will find from an elimination diet, that your skin reacts badly to:
Sugar
Dairy
Simple carbs (white rice, white bread, etc)

Yeah now what, u gonna cut out all those for the rest of your life LOL? No one wants to eat like a fucking monkey forever. I doubt you will get results from an elimination diet that include minor foods that you can cut out easily

If your genes are very bad then elimination is really pointless, because you will be allergic to anything nice.

Btw I have shit tier skin genes, I had acne all over, you might be right for more moderate cases. Unless you have really bad skin, I don't advocate for going on accutane.
ok keep eating like a fucking braindead normie idc suffer and die

ok keep eating like a fucking braindead normie idc suffer and die
Lol so you concede to fix it by diet involves not eating pretty much anything nice?
Yeah you can eat a super healthy diet forever, and possibly achieve moderate acne, but who wants to do that?

Accutane is literally just synthetic vitamin A in extreme dosages
Just have in ur diet foods high in vit A like liver and carrots and you will get the same benefits of accutane without the sides.
This is true especially if you eat a high protein diet, as high protein depletes vit A. So you need to balance vit A with protein.

Accutane is worthless since it is toxic and it does not fix the CAUSE of acne, it fixes the symptom. So your acne will prob come back after some time if you dont incorporate vit A into diet anyway.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Dainslief
I cleared my acne by washing my face with cold water ever morning and night, then La Roche Riche moisturizer in the morning and night then at night also white vaseline on face, both on cold damp skin. Got prescribed Lymecyclin Actavis by my doctor and it helped greatly as well. No accutane involved. So this here is about a month difference

6B93F119 F5EA 4FBB AA6A E562BB16735D

Also depends on how bad your acne is tho. I didn’t have it severely, but I had breakouts every week, but not terribly bad, but now I don’t anymore. My collagen has improved greatly as well

• +1
Reactions: dancs
Lol so you concede to fix it by diet involves not eating pretty much anything nice?
Yeah you can eat a super healthy diet forever, and possibly achieve moderate acne, but who wants to do that?
suffer and die

Fuark bro

are you still losing hair? How are your parents hair and is your hair naturally thin or thick?
I don’t think I’m losing any more hair. It’s only on the sides anyways just surrounding the ears basically. Thankfully no crown hair loss (I’ve noticed none atleast) I’m only off accutane 2 months now and so far I’m still dealing with the mental side effects. Hair loss is the least of your worries with this drug

I don’t think I’m losing any more hair. It’s only on the sides anyways just surrounding the ears basically. Thankfully no crown hair loss (I’ve noticed none atleast) I’m only off accutane 2 months now and so far I’m still dealing with the mental side effects. Hair loss is the least of your worries with this drug
My father is bald and my mother has dermatitis on her scalp. Overall poor hair genetics but luckily accutane didn’t worsen them too badly apart from the sides

Adalpene or whatever it’s called too. But retin-a is really good
retin a causes initial sides like you may experience a breakout but over 1-2 months of usage, it starts working fast
dry eyes are another side

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
retin a causes initial sides like you may experience a breakout but over 1-2 months of usage, it starts working fast
dry eyes are another side
Yeah I had a bit of acne prob from my steroid cycle and after using 0.05% for a few days it went down 60%. Very effective.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel