Is Adolescent Bullying an Evolutionary Adaptation? A 10-Year Review

Indeed, victims of bullying have been found to have reduced odds of dating over time (Arnocky & Vaillancourt, 2012), as well as significantly more interest in cosmetic surgery and weight loss compared to individuals who are not victimized, suggesting that bullying is effective at making potential competitors feel less attractive or sexually desirable (Lee et al., 2017a, 2017b).

• +1
Reactions: Zeyn
Indeed, victims of bullying have been found to have reduced odds of dating over time (Arnocky & Vaillancourt, 2012), as well as significantly more interest in cosmetic surgery and weight loss compared to individuals who are not victimized, suggesting that bullying is effective at making potential competitors feel less attractive or sexually desirable (Lee et al., 2017a, 2017b).
Sums up 90% of the forum 😂

• +1
Reactions: Zeyn
Is this why even those that ascend have such a narcy abused dog Personality? We all know some people in here that fit that.

• Love it
Reactions: faithlesscel
maybe the actual success is in motivating them to do something about their shit appearance

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
thanks for this looksmaxxing tip, i mog chico now

• Ugh..
maybe the actual success is in motivating them to do something about their shit appearance
no, their intention is to get them to off themselves and remove em from the gene pool

• +1
no, their intention is to get them to off themselves and remove em from the gene pool
not if it's an evolutionary adaptation as suicide is almost unheard of in tribal societies

no stupid, it has no evolutionary adaption

humans live in tribe"s 10000 years ago, why would someone bully someone if they are in the same tribe? It has no benefit because they are in a tribe, they work with eachother 24 hour
Yeah its not an evolutionary adaptation its just a social strategy.

not if it's an evolutionary adaptation as suicide is almost unheard of in tribal societies
why would they bully someone with a craniofacial deformity for being subhuman other than to get them to suicide? tribes never had people that looked like that so it is in fact a modern phenomena to kill recessed subhumans

why would they bully someone with a craniofacial deformity for being subhuman other than to get them to suicide? tribes never had people that looked like that so it is in fact a modern phenomena to kill recessed subhumans
this is stupid, chads also get bullied

i think its to normalize people, let me give a example
A nigga tribe #1 love to eat people head nigger tribe #2 #3 #4 bully nigga tribe #1 because he eat niggas head of
nigga tribe #1 gonna change his way to not eat heads and be more normaller and more normie like

• Woah
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
it can also be just a response
maybe high stressed / insecure people = bully niggas (to survive?=)

or it can be psychologial, bully dad beat him bully up -> so bully gonna bully others people? (Its more advanced then that i know)

then he wasn't anywhere near chad in that period he got bullied
so u saying
bully"s in tribe will remove genetic waste of the tribe

nahh mann, i saw ugly ass mouthbreather face nigga"s not getting bullied, but you can be right

it can maybe a group response like bully is in a group (tribe) and there is one weird nigga who don"t vibe with the group (they group don"t like him and they think he have autism) so they bully him

Go look at some tribes with people who don't eat a modern diet. The idea that they're all perfectly formed giga moggers is a meme. These niggas eat nothing but dried reindeer meat:

RWS2006-05m.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Go look at some tribes with people who don't eat a modern diet. The idea that they're all perfectly formed giga moggers is a meme. These niggas eat nothing but dried reindeer meat:

RWS2006-05m.jpg
nigga its called pheno and there are more factors that can disturb facial growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879

RWS2006-05m.jpg
diet is top tier copium. it's about muscle tension which neurodevelopmental disturbances resulting from shit genes and mutational load can ruin. although they are oriental subhumans they still have huge fuck off bones and look normal relative to their phenotype as well as have decent forward growth

• +1
nigga its called pheno and there are more factors that can disturb facial growth
Yeah, obviously I thought I was dealing with someone who believes in this shit:

Nm

Forward Grown Bully vs. Downward Grown Bullied
I'm the latter. The most brutal thing is that my brother is forward grown and HTN, he isn't chadlite cuz he is 5'7''. Due to the effect of him being attractive, older and more popular than me, i have always lived under his shadow.

I'm the latter. The most brutal thing is that my brother is forward grown and HTN, he isn't chadlite cuz he is 5'7''. Due to the effect of him being attractive, older and more popular than me, i have always lived under his shadow.
What shadow?

He's 5'7".

Anyway, what motivated your username? Why are you Faithless? what Faith?