Is adoption cucked?

Is it cucked?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Gang
In 2016, renowned Australian director Garth Davis released his acclaimed film "Lion," starring Dev Patel. The movie, which received six Oscar nominations, centers on the true story of Saroo Brierley. It follows a 5-year-old Indian boy named Saroo who becomes lost in Calcutta, thousands of kilometers from his home. After enduring abuse and begging, he is eventually adopted by an Australian couple. Years later, as an adult, Saroo uses Google Earth to find his birth family, eventually reuniting with his biological mother and reconnecting with his Indian heritage.

Following the film's release, Saroo's adoptive parents were widely praised for their selfless generosity in providing a home for a poor Indian boy and transforming his life. They expressed how blessed and fulfilled they felt raising Saroo, viewing it as a privilege granted by God. Saroo's adoptive father admitted that accepting the responsibility of raising another man's child was initially challenging, but he quickly moved past it as he bonded with Saroo and he is proud of being Saroo's father. What are your thoughts on adoption?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Chadeep, n9wiff and 1 other person
In 2016, renowned Australian director Garth Davis released his acclaimed film "Lion," starring Dev Patel. The movie, which received six Oscar nominations, centers on the true story of Saroo Brierley. It follows a 5-year-old Indian boy named Saroo who becomes lost in Calcutta, thousands of kilometers from his home. After enduring abuse and begging, he is eventually adopted by an Australian couple. Years later, as an adult, Saroo uses Google Earth to find his birth family, eventually reuniting with his biological mother and reconnecting with his Indian heritage.

Following the film's release, Saroo's adoptive parents were widely praised for their selfless generosity in providing a home for a poor Indian boy and transforming his life. They expressed how blessed and fulfilled they felt raising Saroo, viewing it as a privilege granted by God. Saroo's adoptive father admitted that accepting the responsibility of raising another man's child was initially challenging, but he quickly moved past it as he bonded with Saroo and he is proud of being Saroo's father. What are your thoughts on adoption?

View attachment 3071381
View attachment 3071380

Yes cuz its not urs

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rzn, Chadeep, Deleted member 33711 and 2 others
Yes cuz its not urs
That is only if you view children as a burden
I think the morality of raising a child and giving him a home beats that and it's only cucking if it's done against your will

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, TechnoBoss, got.daim and 4 others

View attachment 3071381
View attachment 3071380

I don’t think it is tbh. I mean ur just giving a kid a loving home how is that cucked?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, got.daim, Chadeep and 5 others
That is only if you view children as a burden
I think the morality of raising a child and giving him a home beats that and it's only cucking if it's done against your will
only if u see him as a good investment

If hes handsome and got chad DNA

Whats the point of adopting a sub5 trucel :feelsthink::feelsthink:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, Chadeep, Gonthar and 2 others
@TechnoBoss @try2beme @Chadeep @murdah @sportsmogger @buflek @DalitBoss

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Chadeep, n9wiff and 1 other person
Adoption is cucked unless its for an honorary reason. IVF is a much better option

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, sportsmogger, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Im open to the idea of adoption if the mother kept the baby well nourished in the womb. I would hate to raise a Autist, Retard, or Malformed child.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Chadeep, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
It's the furthest thing from being a cuck. In many places where foster care is really sub-par and sets kids for failure, you are saving a life.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Yliaster, TechnoBoss and 7 others
No

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Chadeep, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
Not if you can't even have children otherwise

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Nothing cucked about being a good Samaritan

As in the case of Celebrities and other influential folks I think Adoption for them seems like a tool to
virtue signal and keep up appearances

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Chadeep, Deleted member 33711 and 3 others
users here have the weirdest way to think about shit here

Adoption helps couples who cant have kids(fertility problems, same sex couples, etc) so no, it's not cucked, now STFU .org incels

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Jason Voorhees, Chadeep and 1 other person
only if u see him as a good investment

If hes handsome and got chad DNA

Whats the point of adopting a sub5 trucel :feelsthink::feelsthink:
There's no sense in adopting a boy, even a Chad, now a girl, especially a Stacy it's another matter....:feelsohh:

Not cucked. Huge difference between adopting a kid and providing for Single mother's kids

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, TechnoBoss, try2beme and 1 other person
Not cucked. Huge difference between adopting a kid and providing for Single mother's kids
All the subhumans or spergs voted yes

Speaks volumes

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
It all depends on your resources and what you define as being cucked.

Let's say you raise some random single mothers niglet kids yeah I'd say that's cucked. However, let's say your best friend dies, and you are put in charge of raising the kids in the role of a godfather. I don't think that's cucked.

If we can make an exception for adoption in the case of the kids being the kids of your friend/someone you cared for, I don't we can necessarily say the idea of adoption itself is "cucked"

All depends on your point of view/how many resources you can spare. If you are passing on your ideas, beliefs, etc, I don't think I can say it's cucked; even if the person is not related in blood to you.

I can understand why this forum would disagree on this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Jason Voorhees

View attachment 3071381
View attachment 3071380

Ofc not… its not against your will and your a better person than most if you do it. For once I won’t even meme because manny innocent kids need adoption

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TechnoBoss
Obviously it is, that's why adoption isn't even popular for young couples or couples who can have children (even those who can't, will still try invitro insemination most often before).

There was right at the beginning of the year a situation with a big girl social media influencer, who got a guy mogger as a genetically far above her level, to whom she told him after 2 months of the relationship that she wanted him to be the father of her children.

After a year of natural and failed attempts, and about 7 invitro attempts in the next 2 years, they break up, and if it was thought at first that he was infertile, in the end it turned out that she was infertile. They broke up after this whole event.

Everyone on social media was asking her why they just didn't adopt if they wanted a baby so badly, and her response was that she didn't want that, she wanted to give birth herself, to feel that attachment to the baby...

It's counter intuitive and it's just savior syndrome. People who adopt are generally those who come with some religious beliefs behind them, and think that if they do so they get extra points for a chance at heaven, or older, wealthy couples with grown children far away, no grandchildren, who would have bought some pets anyway if they weren't adopting children, but adopt anyway because a human is more entertainment than a pet to have.

But a healthy young couple in normal circumstances would never do that. Even accepting a woman with a child that's a child with half her DNA you don't, unless you're an old subhuman and she's a young staicy or some shit..

adopting chad and stacy sons is the meta.

Only way it isn’t cucked is if you know the father/mother.

If my friend and his girl died in a car crash and they had a kid, but no one to take care of it I wouldn’t be a cuck for stepping up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back