Is alarplasty for men as difficult as rhinoplasty?

D

Deleted member 21666

Silver
I've heard it is really hard to do rhino for men due to the skin thickness, therefore high change to botch it and only you should go to world class surgeons.

Is this also the case when doing alarplasty only (alar reduction/droopy nose)?

• +1
Reactions: angelo
I've heard it is really hard to do rhino for men due to the skin thickness, therefore high change to botch it and only you should go to world class surgeons.

Is this also the case when doing alarplasty only (alar reduction/droopy nose)?
Alarplasty is NEVER done ALONE. If they do it on you, you will have a botch. Tip will be disharmonized with the nose base.

Otherwise, alarplasty is very simple. Can be done under local.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deprived
Alarplasty is NEVER done ALONE. If they do it on you, you will have a botch. Tip will be disharmonized with the nose base.

Otherwise, alarplasty is very simple. Can be done under local.
You don't need a full rhino for alarplasty but the nose base def needs to be altered.
Recovery time is also much quicker

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Artemis
You don't need a full rhino for alarplasty but the nose base def needs to be altered.
You "officially" don't. But if the tip is not modified, then I can't imagine a case where alarplasty would look "good".

Alarplasty literally narrows the nose, while the tip remains the same: which means without additional work on the tip, the nose will look like Goblin nose after...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deprived
What the difference between a full rhino and a alar/tip plasty?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429