Is all this work even worth the modern whore as a reward anyways

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
I have to get surgery to get to 5 PSL but already am tall. I have to get a new job and place to stay and pay off my car and go to college and all this shit. Meanwhile niggers on here are bragging that they slayed some roast beef social media whore in the club and got laid as if anyone couldn't do the same thing drunk with whores.

I need ONE BITCH who doesn't have giga bodycount and is loyal. Is this even possible at 5 PSL + tall. Or is it even worth it today. Is there any alternative to be happy? Just lol @ current state of existence

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, chawaje, Adamsmith12345 and 1 other person
looksmax forurself not for girls

when u wake up everyday feeling like u look good it's all that matters

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, chawaje, latincell95 and 2 others

Yeah but how do you feel good when you are lonely for life, you are telling me there is no solution except to cope with looking good for no reason. I only want to look good to get girls not just mog. You are telling me to cope with mogging and be lonely jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Yeah but how do you feel good when you are lonely for life, you are telling me there is no solution except to cope with looking good for no reason. I only want to look good to get girls not just mog. You are telling me to cope with mogging and be lonely jfl.
when yo looksmaxc for urself and look good
girls will come to u

• +1

That's stupid. I've never cared or got off on such thoughts. And I'm so very happy. Men shouldn't be such fags.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 16220
are you ugly facially
Around average maybe slightly above. Like 5.5-6/10 normie scale but I am very tall. I will be getting surgery so I don't really care though. But what the fuck is the point of all this work just to get roastie with high bodycount.

• +1
Bro if you are atleast 3.5 PSL and don't have a girlfriend, i'm sorry but its in your head most likely mentally ill or autistic (not having friends give you a bad halo)

No one is loyal too thats how we are, but if you are like above 30 years old you can keep a ugly girl for you if you manage to have a good income and kids

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 16220
Bro if you are atleast 3.5 PSL and don't have a girlfriend, i'm sorry but its in your head most likely mentally ill or autistic (not having friends give you a bad halo)

No one is loyal too thats how we are, but if you are like above 30 years old you can keep a ugly girl for you if you manage to have a good income and kids
im mostly likely a bit off mentally or something yeah. i haven't had friends in years and no gf ever. i have had a few short term things with girls so thankfully im good enough with women as most are and not a virgin. but dude grinding to get some ugly bitch to stay with you is not ideal at all...

im mostly likely a bit off mentally or something yeah. i haven't had friends in years and no gf ever. i have had a few short term things with girls so thankfully im good enough with women as most are and not a virgin. but dude grinding to get some ugly bitch to stay with you is not ideal at all...
Of course its not ideal, you cant speak about it irl either because lot of people are bluepilled and coping

Even if you are good looking you cant stay with a girl for over few weeks if you have issues bro unless she has her ones, i have seen it many time. Also even good looking guys don't have it easy lol, i used to hangout with an above average guy and beside more smile from female and kinder behavior from people, nothing else lol

I have to get surgery to get to 5 PSL but already am tall. I have to get a new job and place to stay and pay off my car and go to college and all this shit. Meanwhile niggers on here are bragging that they slayed some roast beef social media whore in the club and got laid as if anyone couldn't do the same thing drunk with whores.

I need ONE BITCH who doesn't have giga bodycount and is loyal. Is this even possible at 5 PSL + tall. Or is it even worth it today. Is there any alternative to be happy? Just lol @ current state of existence
Just get a job in healthcare, work for 1 yr, then get a contract paying 2000/wk :kys::kys:. You’ll have enough for all

Or he can try geomaxxing/looksmaxxing and then approaching through hobbies

WW illustrates this on his video