Is almond eye surgery a meme?

Deleted member 10449

Deleted member 10449

Zephir
At the end of the day I have seen only twice spectacular results. And it costs a fortune if you also want the infraorbital rim implants.

So can Taban really ascend anyone, or is it an absolute waste of money? And what can be done about NCT to go to neutral tilt if not almond eye surgery?

Eye surgery is only somewhat usefull if you have over tier failos that are fixable. otherwise don't bother. taban is mostly a meme at this point

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 10449 and Deleted member 10536
Honestly unless u have Mesut Ozil eyes I wouldn't even care. Focus on improving bf and muscle composition. All of which have far bigger impact on face at the end of the day. As long as I have good hair, jawline and physique I can cope with having almond eyes. Almond eyes not even close to being the worst falio so why waste money on surgery

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10449 and WadlowMaxxing
Honestly unless u have Mesut Ozil eyes I wouldn't even care. Focus on improving bf and muscle composition. All of which have far bigger impact on face at the end of the day. As long as I have good hair, jawline and physique I can cope with having almond eyes. Almond eyes not even close to being the worst falio so why waste money on surgery
Tbh beady/uneven negative ct eyes do look really bad and could fail somebody into over tier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449, Deleted member 3043 and WadlowMaxxing
Fixing nct is never cope. It's by far the worst feature to have(common one that is). If you fix it you'll reap the rewards massively. Depending on how bad it is you could get neutral tilt.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 6538 and 2 others
Do you think high bf is better or low?

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot
Tbh beady/uneven negative ct eyes do look really bad and could fail somebody into over tier.
yeah, legit big NCT is to be fixed, but can't be everytime, given if it's linked to the bones or the tendons/eyelids.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 10536
Fixing nct is never cope. It's by far the worst feature to have(common one that is). If you fix it you'll reap the rewards massively. Depending on how bad it is you could get neutral tilt.
bro if I send you a pic can you tell if I have nct? people tell me I don't but I am still not convinced

bro if I send you a pic can you tell if I have nct? people tell me I don't but I am still not convinced
Send one looking straight into the camera in a neutral position(no tilting)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
I'd say they're neutral ct. But the spacing and ratios are playing against you, especially pfh.

• +1
I'd say they're neutral ct. But the spacing and ratios are playing against you, especially pfh.
Is it fixable or it's over?

Is it fixable or it's over?
It's adjustable 100% to a degree. But I don't know if it's over. Imo your eye area is bad, but other things aren't good either. Needless to say, fat needs to go, as you look fat/featureless/boneless/neotenous.
And then still I'd think you'd need lower third surgery or fillers at least. Eye area.
I wouldn't know what to do, if I were in your place. Hope for a lot of cash and convert it into surgeries.
On the other hand, I'm the one who's virgin.

• +1
It's adjustable 100% to a degree. But I don't know if it's over. Imo your eye area is bad, but other things aren't good either. Needless to say, fat needs to go, as you look fat/featureless/boneless/neotenous.
And then still I'd think you'd need lower third surgery or fillers at least. Eye area.
I wouldn't know what to do, if I were in your place. Hope for a lot of cash and convert it into surgeries.
On the other hand, I'm the one who's virgin.
absolute suifuel

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
absolute suifuel
The amount of time I consider the rope, could be better spent on so many other, actually beneficial things. One thing that I actually hate about myself. But life is just so shitty.
Tbh doesn't help that I forget to eat for a few days in a row. Today I've ate a lot and have so much better mood. But still all I can think of are the ropes. :rage:

• +1
The amount of time I consider the rope, could be better spent on so many other, actually beneficial things. One thing that I actually hate about myself. But life is just so shitty.
Tbh doesn't help that I forget to eat for a few days in a row. Today I've ate a lot and have so much better mood. But still all I can think of are the ropes. :rage:
over for anyone who was not born a chadlite at least

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Eye surgery is only somewhat usefull if you have over tier failos that are fixable. otherwise don't bother. taban is mostly a meme at this point
infraorbital rim implants are legit.

retraction/canthopalsty is very risky.

• +1