Is America the worst country on the planet?

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
-Racist
-Shithole
-Boring
-Worst Women
-Shit politics
-No culture
-English speaking

United states is one of the worst countries on the planet and should get nuked by Iran

No i need taban

U mirin

it would definitely be better without forced faggotry, forced interracial propaganda, and less jewish influence

• +1
Reactions: Velvet, Catawampus and Aesthetic
it would definitely be better without forced faggotry, forced interracial propaganda, and less jewish influence
Dark Male with white woman is natural. It doesnt only happen in America but every single place there is white women except for maybe eastern Europe. But white Male+ black woman= forced as fuck and it dont even look right 🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
i want to move there or canada/australia/new zeland

i want to move there or canada/australia/new zeland
All of those are shithole British colony English speaking countries

Dark Male with white woman is natural. It doesnt only happen in America but every single place there is white women except for maybe eastern Europe. But white Male+ black woman= forced as fuck and it dont even look right 🤣🤣
ur coping. white women dont like ethics. They like white men / MAYBE light skin negro and chad chicos. Go on tinder and see for yourself
ethnics

Totally the worst bro! All the 3rd world countries where you get your head chop off by machetes are waaaay better

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
and no white males want black women tbh

imagine falling for this obvious troll bait LOL

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and auboutduprecipice
ur coping. white women dont like ethics. They like white men / MAYBE light skin negro and chad chicos. Go on tinder and see for yourself
ethnics
He is a 6'8 wide framed mulatto

ethnics
I never said they liked ethnics idiot. Dont take me for an idiot. I was referring to mulattos and bbcs and Puerto Ricans
99efd33823500e4550f7516f31280ec7.jpg

Dont ever fucking take me for an idiot

Our strengths include beautiful landscapes (in rural areas) and being pioneers in nearly every industry. The United States is quite literally the capital of the world. You're not completely wrong about our weaknesses, however. But whether or not they outweigh the pros is up for debate.

Our strengths include beautiful landscapes (in rural areas) and being pioneers in nearly every industry. The United States is quite literally the capital of the world. You're not completely wrong about our weaknesses, however. But whether or not they outweigh the pros is up for debate.
America= hell for the mulatto and black man. If they try to have fun in America, racist police and Zionist Jews will kill them on site.

meanwhile Europe is heaven for the mulatto and black Male. It is our playground to have fun and fuck European women

America= hell for the mulatto and black man. If they try to have fun in America, racist police and Zionist Jews will kill them on site.

meanwhile Europe is heaven for the mulatto and black Male. It is our playground to have fun and fuck European women

Well I guess if your definition of fun is being a lowlife cumbrain, you could be onto something. But if you're anything like me and put opportunity above pussy, then you'll see that America is better. You should take advantage of the diversity shilling that's been going on learn to code.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Well I guess if your definition of fun is being a lowlife cumbrain, you could be onto something. But if you're anything like me and put opportunity above pussy, then you'll see that America is better. You should take advantage of the diversity shilling that's been going on learn to code.
I can’t live in America rn. Too risky

It's one of the worst countries for incels. The amount of propaganda and politic bias makes me think that it is some sort of experimentation camp to forcefully test the nature of polygamy and the effect of media on the population

• +1
Reactions: greenboat