Is Andrew Tate a Plant?

King Solomon

King Solomon

Zephir
Dude looks like Smeagol from LOR yet convinces millions of kids he's the solution to all their problems. He says he can help you break out of the matrix but he's not only operating inside the matrix but appears to be a plant. If you're interviewed by the mainstream media at this point you have to be controlled opposition and some kind of a plant.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mike21, XtrovertNTnormalfag, Darkeningstar and 6 others
Dude looks like Smeagol from LOR yet convinces millions of kids he's the solution to all their problems. He says he can help you break out of the matrix but he's not only operating inside the matrix but appears to be a plant. If you're interviewed by the mainstream media at this point you have to be controlled opposition and some kind of a plant.

View attachment 3027654

View attachment 3027655
ya he's a scammer but I don't necessarily think he's a plant by the media

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse and Imretarded?
if tate looked like this, id sign up to hustlers university tbh

IMG 5184

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, slavicpsycho and nathan
ya he's a scammer but I don't necessarily think he's a plant by the media
I didn't even cover the scammer portion of his history as that was straight from his mouth. However, him being a plant or at the very least controlled opposition is a bit more difficult to prove.

I have yet to find a single mainstream popular person that's being interviewed or spoken about in the mainstream media that's not controlled opposition or a plant.

The major red flags:
1.) Interviews and reports by mainstream media on Tate.
2.) Never exposes or even addresses the JQ. The JQ is so obvious at this point that one has to be a shill if not addressing or exposing it if your main talking point is exposing the matrix and breaking out of the system.
3.) Goes from Christian to Islam because he "felt God in the Muslim country" and perceives Christians to be weak. This would be a major change based on emotion not founded in logic which is against his principles and him being a high IQ chess player.

It's not the media it's the Zionist Jews who own the media and their orders come from The Rothchild's themselves. The media is just a tool for these Edomites.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
if tate looked like this, id sign up to hustlers university tbh

View attachment 3027672
He's had some major work done so he no longer appears like this. His HU is hustling the loq IQ high school and college kids. He's just repackaging Tai Lopez garbage but with different branding (copywriting, affiliate marketing, crypto, stocks, etc). He just pays other nobody's to teach the courses for him.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I didn't even cover the scammer portion of his history as that was straight from his mouth. However, him being a plant or at the very least controlled opposition is a bit more difficult to prove.

I have yet to find a single mainstream popular person that's being interviewed or spoken about in the mainstream media that's not controlled opposition or a plant.

The major red flags:
1.) Interviews and reports by mainstream media on Tate.
2.) Never exposes or even addresses the JQ. The JQ is so obvious at this point that one has to be a shill if not addressing or exposing it if your main talking point is exposing the matrix and breaking out of the system.
3.) Goes from Christian to Islam because he "felt God in the Muslim country" and perceives Christians to be weak. This would be a major change based on emotion not founded in logic which is against his principles and him being a high IQ chess player.

It's not the media it's the Zionist Jews who own the media and their orders come from The Rothchild's themselves. The media is just a tool for these Edomites.
Wasn’t his father involved with the intelligence agencies ? So probably had connections with the Mossad.

Definitely a plant.

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Andrew Tate
:feelswat:

Considering the numbers of Muslims is increasing fast in the west, this was probably a calculated move. He can also move to Dubai or other Middle Eastern countries if he has legal problems and it's likely he will be extradited if he's Muslim, many scammers have moved to Dubai for example, they tend to not extradite people investigated for financial crimes, scams, etc.

Considering the numbers of Muslims is increasing fast in the west, this was probably a calculated move. He can also move to Dubai or other Middle Eastern countries if he has legal problems and it's likely he will be extradited if he's Muslim, many scammers have moved to Dubai for example, they tend to not extradite people investigated for financial crimes, scams, etc.
Good take, I should've considered the immoral reasons for changing religions. He may be pretending overall just to increase his #s in his pyramid scheme. The biggest benefits may be his relationships with the top dogs in the Muslim world as I've seen him hanging out with some of the wealthiest men on earth.

If he is a plant then it doesn't matter where he lives as he'll be protected until they dispose of him. When they qant to dispose of him, it will be irrelevant where he lives.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
controlled opp to brainwash stupid teens

His father was in the CIA

He was shilling Islam 5 and a half years ago as a saviour to western men but only "converts" after his name becomes big enough to potentially work as a psyop on young western men

When I first seen him occasionally prior to his tiktok blow up I wondered why anyone was listening to him or hosting him on their podcasts as if he was some sort of authority on things when it was impossible to decipher what he's actually "known for"
I could sense back then whatever status he was claiming to have was completely frauded.

I believe he is a plant/ controlled opposition / pushed to run psyops but I dont know just how much traction he was able to gain by himself and if he had any "deepstate" links prior to his rise thanks to his CIA father or if he actually struck Gold of his own making by getting people to repost his tiktok clips thanks to the scam course referral scheme, then he was picked up and told how his cancellation and mainstream appearances would go down.

He just seemed like such a fucking failure prior to the 2022 tiktok explosion where it seemed like all of his attempts at gaining internet status gained no organic traction.
I know at one point half of his instagram followers were fake

• +1
Reactions: King Solomon
His father was in the CIA

He was shilling Islam 5 and a half years ago as a saviour to western men but only "converts" after his name becomes big enough to potentially work as a psyop on young western men

When I first seen him occasionally prior to his tiktok blow up I wondered why anyone was listening to him or hosting him on their podcasts as if he was some sort of authority on things when it was impossible to decipher what he's actually "known for"
I could sense back then whatever status he was claiming to have was completely frauded.

I believe he is a plant/ controlled opposition / pushed to run psyops but I dont know just how much traction he was able to gain by himself and if he had any "deepstate" links prior to his rise thanks to his CIA father or if he actually struck Gold of his own making by getting people to repost his tiktok clips thanks to the scam course referral scheme, then he was picked up and told how his cancellation and mainstream appearances would go down.

He just seemed like such a fucking failure prior to the 2022 tiktok explosion where it seemed like all of his attempts at gaining internet status gained no organic traction.
I know at one point half of his instagram followers were fake

He's been desperate for attention his entire life so he was a great candidate. Kickboxing brought him little to no fame or money, TV game shows brought him no fame or money. Then he comes out of no where and goes from a bum to the most searched dude on google in 2023. I believe from 2017-2021 he ran the webcam/OF business. Then magically he started having consistent interviews on all the major youtube channels and podcasts then some mainstream interviews.

Jordan Peterson had a sudden rise to fame out of no where as a professor. He was supposedly refusing to call people by what they identify as. Magically he has a thousand interviews in the mainstream media and major social media channels. He's more of a pseudo intellectual and Tate is more of an entertainer. Both are plants from what I can tell.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and 6ft4
He's been desperate for attention his entire life so he was a great candidate. Kickboxing brought him little to no fame or money, TV game shows brought him no fame or money. Then he comes out of no where and goes from a bum to the most searched dude on google in 2023. I believe from 2017-2021 he ran the webcam/OF business. Then magically he started having consistent interviews on all the major youtube channels and podcasts then some mainstream interviews.

Jordan Peterson had a sudden rise to fame out of no where as a professor. He was supposedly refusing to call people by what they identify as. Magically he has a thousand interviews in the mainstream media and major social media channels. He's more of a pseudo intellectual and Tate is more of an entertainer. Both are plants from what I can tell.
Agreed
It's funny seeing Peterson meltdown while trying to defend the Jews on twitter recently
btw can you reply to my last PM?

• Woah
Reactions: King Solomon
His 15 minutes of fame have been up 2 years ago. Stop talking about this micro-skull, jawless, fake fighting pathetic nerd.

images

If plant means nigger-cumskin mutt then yes. He’s a plant, alright.

Agreed
It's funny seeing Peterson meltdown while trying to defend the Jews on twitter recently
btw can you reply to my last PM?
Nice, the truth finally comes out. He's refused to address the JQ for 5 years and now he defends them like they're his children. It was obvious but he's simply exposing himself to everyone at this point. I'm sure BOTTOM G is going to do the same if pressured to make a statement about the jeqs or he'll claim indifference because he makes the fake fiat Jew currency.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4