Is anterior pelvic tilt even fixable? If so how much height do I gain?

brutalpilled

brutalpilled

Either you wageslave for surgeries or you rope
I am 5’10, my butt sticks out a lot and people have been telling me this for a long time, my belly is going forwards and my back has a arch to it plz help :feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexios, NoseProphecy and chinprojectiongod
I'd make an alt just to post this honestly

• JFL
Reactions: Alexios, ThugggButt and brutalpilled
No nigga I’m not waiting 3 weeks just to get the account approved

I am 5’10, my butt sticks out a lot and people have been telling me this for a long time, my belly is going forwards and my back has a arch to it

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Alexios, NoseProphecy, brutalpilled and 1 other person
as gay as it sounds the quickest way to fix it is doing weighted hip thrusts in the gym because it trains the muscles that are weak and cause an arched back. I have it but it’s a lot better now that i’ve trained hip thrusts.

• +1
Reactions: Alexios and brutalpilled
as gay as it sounds the quickest way to fix it is doing weighted hip thrusts in the gym because it trains the muscles that are weak and cause an arched back. I have it but it’s a lot better now that i’ve trained hip thrusts.
You only did this? Did you do anything else? And did you see any height gain?!?

I am 5’10, my butt sticks out a lot and people have been telling me this for a long time, my belly is going forwards and my back has a arch to it plz help :feelswhy:
who blew ur back out lil bro :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: brutalpilled
You only did this? Did you do anything else? And did you see any height gain?!?
you can test how much height you’ll gain by just measuring before and after pushing your pelvis forward, it’s around 1 inch for me

glute bridges,ab work,being conscious about it. Proper breathing and relax your body. Lower body fat also helps. Change your mattress it may be too soft. Sleep on floor

• +1
Reactions: brutalpilled
you can test how much height you’ll gain by just measuring before and after pushing your pelvis forward, it’s around 1 inch for me
Idk if I’m pushing it forward wrong :lul: I get no height gain from it lol

• +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod

Users who are viewing this thread

Back