Is anyone actually ugly face here or everyone Chad?

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
Is anyone sub4?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Growth Plate
Sub4 male here

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
It’s brutal 4 us
PrimeChico

• +1
The difference between ugly and low psl is night and day

You really ugly? Or just not appealing.

Ugly consistites difficult to look at, a clown in the circus, a true subhuman, atleast that's how I look at it.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and It'snotover
sub3 here

• +1
The difference between ugly and low psl is night and day

You really ugly? Or just not appealing.

Ugly consistites difficult to look at, a clown in the circus, a true subhuman, atleast that's how I look at it.
Idk bro. I just think I would fuck more women if my face looked better

Hi.

• +1
im sub 2

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, subhuman to mtn and subhuman incel
most men here are average / above average but autism ruins it for them or maybe I'm projecting but this is my impression

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and GetShrekt
most men here are average / above average but autism ruins it for them or maybe I'm projecting but this is my impression
Coping

At least 5 guys are 2/10, sub4 is nothing.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and GetShrekt
Is anyone sub4?
90% of people who post their faces are chads that seek some validation. 5% are delusional narcy apes that got smoke blown up their arses and the rest of the posters are random subhumans or HTN that are new to this forum. Subhumans don't post their faces and thus you think only chads exist here.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, GetShrekt and It'snotover
Link your jewtube channel you hindu.

sub1 male here, also gigapoor

I'm sub0, not even on the scale

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
Wasn't you the user that posted that he' s going to fuck a 15yo? You're going to fuck so you mogs
oh yea lol that was me
and I already fucked her

oh yea lol that was me
and I already fucked her
Good for you. As you can see you mogs. Hope one day i'll reach the perfection of my avi to get laid:chad:

This forum has more chads than my high school

I’m truecel:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, HerpDerpson and subhuman to mtn
I am sub 4 ethnic manlet

when I first joined i tho everyone is GL, then slowly but surely i started to see users photos, to which honestly i was shocked...battery ethnics, balding straw hats, manlets, phenos you would find in the poor areas of the city or in pure gym at 10am-2pm

but that wasnt the worst part, the worst part is these subhumans were being labled as slayers, chads, or the most cringe "potential to be 7-8 PSL"

im sitting there thinking this chap will never be above a 3, but ofc the conclusion is they dont slay because they arnt NT

it would be like some disabled guy in a wheelchair obsessing about how he could improve his 100 metre sprint to the point where it consumes his life.

• JFL
If only you saw what i actually looked like. You’d be horrified. Your mind wouldn’t be able to comprehend what’s it’s even seeing. The level of ugliness this body possess is supernatural in some ways.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and GetShrekt