Is anyone else always tempted to tell normie about the blackpill?

Deleted member 6572

Deleted member 6572

Kraken
I even tried to explain it to my in denial INCEL friend and I showed him this site and he thinks it’s a bunch of freaks. MF hasn’t left his room in months and he ugly as fuck

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne and Timelessbrah
I even tried to explain it to my in denial INCEL friend and I showed him this site and he thinks it’s a bunch of freaks. MF hasn’t left his room in months and he ugly as fuck
Is he a virgin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
2 of my fav users ^

• Love it
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 6572
people have to discover the black pill on their own to understand it

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, BigChinHispanic, CursedOne and 5 others
Yeah don't. I once told something about female nature to my ultra bluepilled friend, he agreed and week later he was spitting same bluepills for me and asking shit like: "If I'm good guy for this friend girl, we'll start dating at some point, right?" And I just said "Right."
It's useless to try to explain blackpills to normies, it'll just make them feel bad. They need that hope that one day it'll all be better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, Vvvvxxxx, CursedOne and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: wristcel
No. Although it’s our nature to want our opinions validated by others, blackpilling normies is most of the time not only useless, but it can get you misunderstanding at best, social rejection/ exclusion at worst.

By keeping them bluepilled you maintain your normal relationships and decrease your competition at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, stuckneworleans, Timelessbrah and 3 others
This is him. It ended along time ago tbh.
post again in 1 year

White tranny

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, lutte, Deleted member 9355 and 1 other person
Generally leads nowhere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
This is him. It ended along time ago tbh.
he's got potential, tbh.
He could bang some hot teen rock girl if he is able to leave teh basement and make some connections

Don't go full on out but you can slip in some small blackpills in conversation if you really want to.

Like "wow he's so short i feel bad for him" or "look at that dudes jaw" or sth idk. Then you could explain stuff from there