Is anyone else completely dead inside?

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
I have no interests besides sex and drugs tbh. It amazes me how some of you are still coping with video games, etc. Normies look forward to new experiences their whole life. Almost nothing excites me, so whatever.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Amnesia, BrettyBoy and 7 others
I wish I was dead inside. it would be so much easier to be numb than angry all the fucking time.

• Hmm...
Reactions: fukmylyf
I wish I was dead inside. it would be so much easier to be numb than angry all the fucking time.
they are not mutually exclusive, but whatever

• Hmm...
Reactions: Robert01
Tbh I have been getting that feeling on and off for the past year. Last I felt that was last night and earlier this morning.

I feel better when I go outside and get some fresh air.

• +1
fucking LOOK AT ME do i seem sane to you?

fuck this gay earth fuckk

• So Sad
fucking LOOK AT ME do i seem sane to you?

fuck this gay earth fuckk
dicklet4incher

I went through a period of this about 3 months ago. I was basically catatonic, extremely suicidal, felt nothing but numbness in my entire body. Lasted about a week before I went through a time of catharsis and the feeling went away.

• +1
Reactions: john_cope and fukmylyf
Almost

• So Sad
i like cars, motorsport and combat soprts these are my copes but i can't cope forever

• +1
Yap bitches killed all the good in me in regards to the opposite sex but i am still human with normal people and foids i am not sexually interested in

• +1
Me. But I don't care about sex. Alcohol and cigs are what I like to do.

• +1
I am. My life is literally school, gym, looksmax browsing, repeat. No friends l, no gf, just me in my parents house.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ruby, GenericChad1444, Bewusst and 1 other person
Sometimes, yes. Very often actually.

• +1
I don't feel anything bro

• So Sad
I am. My life is literally school, gym, looksmax browsing, repeat. No friends l, no gf, just me in my parents house.
Feel hugged bro.

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
Yup sex and drugs everything else is boring

• +1
I can be your friend brother
tenor.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Peachy
I'm amazed i'm still alive.

• +1
I like food

• +1
I have no interests besides sex and drugs tbh. It amazes me how some of you are still coping with video games, etc. Normies look forward to new experiences their whole life. Almost nothing excites me, so whatever.

I have no interests in anything. Not even sex or drugs.

• +1
Same bro I don't play videogames at all. One day they just had no affect on me, didn't enjoy them at all. The only thing I really enjoy besides masturbation is listening to classical music. Unfortunately I hate actually playing instruments because it's too hard.
I was talking to a dude from Russia who was spamming 4chan for months basically saying there's no point to life besides sex and overall I agree with him tbh.

• +1
have u tried gymcelling? its pretty fun and easy to get into tbh. after i got bored of vidya its my new hobby

Dead man walking