Is anyone else hated by their entire family?

Ru hated

• Yes, by everyone in my main family

• No

• Only by some

Results are only viewable after voting.
try2beme

try2beme

Truecels HATE me 😿
I mean genuinely hated

My mom, dad and sister all openly despise me but nobody i know can relate to this

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, rand anon, qxtwz7854 and 1 other person
All my extended family really love me though

Kinda

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
@NotCarv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62931
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, efidescontinuado, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
my dad hated me but now he need to behave he got warned by the jews

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and try2beme
On a whim or does her actions prove it? Most kindest ethnic parents
Well, I have this gift or flaw where im like hyper-aware so I can tell if someone hates my gut.

Her actions shows she doesn't care about me and just deals with me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBiceps, Jamaldickjavontus and try2beme
My mom told me she wished she never had me
Average nafri conversation while buying an ice cream during funfair

You people exaggerate everything brother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and try2beme
Average nafri conversation while buying an ice cream during funfair

You people exaggerate everything brother
Nah words are powerful usually when someone says something angry thats how they truly feel

Nah words are powerful usually when someone says something angry thats how they truly feel
No. When someone says something angry he says what he thinks might hurt the most the other person, not what he really thinks.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, The Grinch and Deleted member 62931
Nah they love me, which makes rotting harder

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ThomasJefferson, efidescontinuado, rand anon and 1 other person
Nah they love me, which makes rotting harder
Yeah this
Makes it even harder when ur also an only child, I wish I could just stop caring and ldar in peace :feelsrope::feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
why do they hate u

Well, I have this gift or flaw where im like hyper-aware so I can tell if someone hates my gut.

Her actions shows she doesn't care about me and just deals with me
Same

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
My father hates me he even tells me im adopted to hurt me emotionally i dont really care because once he grows old i wont care for him

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
My father hates me he even tells me im adopted to hurt me emotionally i dont really care because once he grows old i wont care for him
Thats fucked up on his part

Thats fucked up on his part
Hes mentally ill i try to help him but he refuses my help and keeps on hurting me so im just tired of the abuse

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
I mean genuinely hated

My mom, dad and sister all openly despise me but nobody i know can relate to this
Every person in my dad and mom's side hates me for being a recessive mixed offspring.

The only one who were ever nice to me were grandpa, maternal grandpa, my older cousin.
Sadly they all met their end in past few years.

My mom and dad don't despise me but they don't love me either.

I do love them tho. You can't change a person but u can change yourself. Maybe someday they will change

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
I am not emotionally attached to my dad. I don't think he hates me, but I do feel a bit bitter towards him.
He wasn't present during my childhood and teenage years, he divorced my mom when I was 4 so he can go around the world fucking whores.

Then came back years later and asked for second chance, and my dumb mad in love mother believed him.

Love is a really strange thing

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Haven't talked to my parents in a decade. I feel like they all (including extended family) wanted me to be happy, but they don't get that I look extremely degenerated and deformed.

Yeah fuck these darkies

All I can say is that try to be more likeable. Your family are individuals, and maybe you are being annoying because you feel comfortable around them and spew some conspiracy theories etc. they don't really care to hear.
They probably do not hate you, but they may not agree with you and not want to talk about all the same shite. Like think of your mom going on about her favorite cooking show n shiiet.
Or maybe they're just pricks, in which case fuck em! You can be the better person, and in the end it does not define you whether or not your family loves you. There are good people that are and were hated, like Jesus, and bad people who are loved.
Jesus loves you.

My mom told me she wished she never had me
Brutal. May have been in a heat of a moment though, when she was angry. We all say things we don't mean to loved ones when we are angry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62931
I mean genuinely hated

nigga I made like 20 threads talking about how they wanted to kick me out of the house because they hate me

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan and try2beme
I am not emotionally attached to my dad. I don't think he hates me, but I do feel a bit bitter towards him.
He wasn't present during my childhood and teenage years, he divorced my mom when I was 4 so he can go around the world fucking whores.

Then came back years later and asked for second chance, and my dumb mad in love mother believed him.

Love is a really strange thing
My father loves me but its like a toxic love

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I mean genuinely hated

I don’t think any of my family like me. On the sole premise of me not talking to them whatsoever. My mum and sister aren’t very fond of me buts it’s mutual tbh.