Is anyone else tired of their friends ?

R

roxycodone

non-nt
I've grown to hate them tbh, the only thing stopping me from ghosting them is the fact that I'll be a fucking social recluse. I've also realised that they are loser retards unironically and unfortunately I have no other choice than to spend my time w them at uni.

And I can't switch friend groups or nothing because I'll just run into some more retards, I might be narcy but I'm genuinely convinced that they are some losers man, wtf have I done wrong ? :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Airamjx, noodlelover, Clqs and 2 others
I've grown to hate them tbh, the only thing stopping me from ghosting them is the fact that I'll be a fucking social recluse. I've also realised that they are loser retards unironically and unfortunately I have no other choice than to spend my time w them at uni.

And I can't switch friend groups or nothing because I'll just run into some more retards, I might be narcy but I'm genuinely convinced that they are some losers man, wtf have I done wrong ? :feelswhy:
yeah i ghosted all of my friends because after awhile i just started to hate them . maybe im schizoid or something but ive grown to see no value in friendships . theyre usually a one way transactional thing (and im never the one who benefits from the transaction). constantly paying for people's things & never getting anything in return or being the butt of their joke made me resent them jfl

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, noodlelover and Schizotypalcel
You are a retarded loser. You browse that forum.
Apparently a narcissist as well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231, noodlelover, piec and 2 others
constantly paying for people's things & never getting anything in return or being the butt of their joke made me resent them jfl
For me it's different, of course they joke about everyone not just me, I've realised some time ago that they are simply degenerate losers, that's it, you know that group of weird kids in HS? That's how my friend group looks rn, and I don't feel like I fit in with these people, I don't really fit in with anyone at my uni tbh.

And it's affecting my chances with foids too I think, because these apes scream, are weird and just plain out spergs, if I was a foid I wouldn't make any sort of contact with anyone in that group too, to be completely fair. The looks level ranges from subhuman to average height mtn but with sperg failo, I feel like they kinda drag me down in a way

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rape
I don't really fit in with anyone at my uni tbh.
Sounds like entitlement if u don't fit into a setting at all how can u classify a setting for degens if your friends with them?

Sounds like entitlement if u don't fit into a setting at all how can u classify a setting for degens if your friends with them?
Because I see how they act and they are the only group of people that act this way when together, from what I've seen

holy i was just thinking of making a post about this. ive grown so apart of my best friend. hes like an alien to me now like all of them

got nothing to do with them

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
And I don't want to be associated with some monkeys that scream with every occasion, but it just is what it is, thinking of changing my friend group but these people are more or less the same anyway so idk what to do

I can feel this too :feelswhy:
I just can't win in life
yeah so many years passed with barely any contact and him hanging out with other aliens. hes so unrelatable to me now so strange
and even worse is that i dont rly care .im gone

you are a loser so you have loser friends simple as

you dont have a choice because you are a loser
No, I meant that I don't even have a choice because other friend groups are totally opposite of what I am, this group was basically the "lesser evil"

Because I see how they act and they are the only group of people that act this way when together, from what I've seen
i see what u mean now but u explained it terribly, I've thought the same but came to the conclusion that once i leave my friend group the de gen shit they did i would miss bc as we get older less shit like that happens an there comfortable enough to do it around me.

i would miss bc as we get older less shit like that happens an there comfortable enough to do it around me.
I understand this too, but there is a limit to anything and they don't seem to acknowledge it, I'm making myself a bad rep just by sitting in the proximity of these retards

i see what u mean now but u explained it terribly
Glad you understood :feelsokman:

Don't havr friends

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
What the fuck do you need friends for?

I could see if you enjoy talking to them, or doing some sport, otherwise no point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back