Is anyone here a doctor or medical student?

@RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
why you asking, u wanna get healed or something?

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129, humanoidsub7, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
I am med student but will dropout soon

• So Sad
Reactions: Richard Cheese
I'm your dad's proctologist.

He comes in for a checkup every week

How hard is it ? And what’s ur iq ?
DK my IQ

It isn't hard just a bunch of memorisation. Eat the textbook and vomit on exam day. You'd be suprised at how many doctors, especially family medicine type career paths are complete frauds.

I don't study, GPA 3.4. This is average result.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, cytoplasm and IndraBC
I’m not smart enough ngl

I'd assume I have a lower than average IQ. I am a slow learner.
I’ve always wondered if if I genuinely tried to study if I could become a doctor, idk if I’m coping or not, although I did score fairly high on a proper iq test when i was younger, but idk

I’ve always wondered if if I genuinely tried to study if I could become a doctor, idk if I’m coping or not, although I did score fairly high on a proper iq test when i was younger, but idk
Can you stfu

An idiot could get a bachelors degree in surgery if he were to work a decent amount for it. Have the money, put in about 30 mins - 1 hour a day to revise and you will probably graduate the course with a decent/high GPA.

An idiot could get a bachelors degree in surgery if he were to work a decent amount for it. Have the money, put in about 30 mins - 1 hour a day to revise and you will probably graduate the course with a decent/high GPA.
An hour of studying per day only 😂 your bullshitting I used to play tf2 with a Chinese guy who was a med student and he told me he studied 4+ hours every fucking day and he was smart af as well, he was easily 10 or so IQ points smarter than me just from the way he interacted with me.

Edit he studied in the uk not China

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
im a med student

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
An hour of studying per day only 😂 your bullshitting I used to play tf2 with a Chinese guy who was a med student and he told me he studied 4+ hours every fucking day and he was smart af as well, he was easily 10 or so IQ points smarter than me just from the way he interacted with me.

I have friends that study from the moment they get back to their dorm from 3-10.

And I have friends that survive by studying only on the weekends.

And some study right before the tests.

You can most definitely pass your exams/midterms with just 1 hour of study a day. Provided you are actively doing practice questions provided by your seniors or lecturers.

• Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel
That being said I'm still far from finishing my course. We are still on introductory pharmacology, anatomy, physiology. Maybe things will get harder? :feelswhy:

@moreroidsmoredates go away u creep

@moreroidsmoredates go away u creep
IMG 8686
“Go away creep”

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Yes because its funny as shit. you say u cry because u see yourself in car mirror and then u say u are close to chadlite with fraudulent pics

ppl here have no clue how rating works, at HTN you are already " that guy" and you are a slayer.

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
Yes because its funny as shit. you say u cry because u see yourself in car mirror and then u say u are close to chadlite with fraudulent pics

ppl here have no clue how rating works, at HTN you are already " that guy" and you are a slayer.
You have no right talking about ratings. You’re literally one of the most retarded people on this forum.

Btw i’m done talking to you. Bet I see you tagging me next time in one of your meaningless threads like an abused dog or come barking again in my threads.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and shieldzz
You have no right talking about ratings. You’re literally one of the most retarded people on this forum.

Btw i’m done talking to you. Bet I see you tagging me next time in one of your meaningless threads like an abused dog or come barking again in my threads.
Please dont cry and imma stop bullying you

you should say thanks that i even talk to you

subhuman

depends on the country and subject i guess. for hard shit like anatomy i had to study for 4-6 hours a day, sometimes more and i still barely passed (gift from professor basically), for some others you can get away studying on the weekends and 2 weeks before the exam

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
u could still fail at becoming a doctor