yes me + small wrists

@Goth we know you got baby hands too stop trying to laugh it off

Henry cavill :ogre::ogre::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and NZb6Air
no just become a femboy already :cautious:

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and NZb6Air
I imagined ur a young Indian boy in the slums squatting down on his laptop typing ts up

• JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing and selfhating ethnic
I have huge hands get fucked

• JFL
Reactions: Goth and selfhating ethnic
you can't, you can only make their veins pop with finger training
IMG 1673
Is it really that bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and NZb6Air
no one because no such thing exists nigger

Never tag me again u fucking faggot

and no foid ever would reject you solely of your hand, not even 0.1 psl decrease
having big hands means you're a man

Most zoomies seem to have small hands and wrists nowadays.

I think it’s prenatal T as well. Mothers are less healthy than before due to stress and estrogenics in the food.
does hand size matter? because i personally think they matter a lot especially for a man

does hand size matter? because i personally think they matter a lot especially for a man
In itself, not too much. Look at cavil (small hands but good frame and face). It’s typically what it correlates with. That being a small weak frame overall.

In itself, not too much. Look at cavil (small hands but good frame and face). It’s typically what it correlates with. That being a small weak frame overall.
but look at ramirez not only he scary looking but got big scary hands and could easily slap a bitch
Tumblr c244a4d4a8bb274985d5c733838951a0 69f06e8f 540
Richard ramirez 7

Apparently he took tren. Not sure how true that is though
yea i seen the thread i dont think he did because look at his sis they have a similar bones

shit I didnt realize I was on the whiter side of being an ethnic, you're like dark brown compared to me JFL btw I have the same hands so dont rope cuz of it
i look darker here cuz of lighting im usally lighter but still brown so it doesnt matter

• Hmm...
Reactions: iluvmilk
will hgh still work if I'm already finished with Puberty?
It will grow your hands. Not in a desirable way though. And will grow everything else too making you look ogre.

• +1
Reactions: selfhating ethnic
if I had a little less skin between like where my thumb connects to my hand inbetween my thumb and my fingers my hand would look much more slimmer and like y'k slender like but idk idc my hands are already pretty big and veiny i guess

• +1
Reactions: selfhating ethnic
if I had a little less skin between like where my thumb connects to my hand inbetween my thumb and my fingers my hand would look much more slimmer and like y'k slender like but idk idc my hands are already pretty big and veiny i guess
nice man I also have veiny hands even without flexing I think you can see them in the pic but since they're green they look disgusting in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
nice man I also have veiny hands even without flexing I think you can see them in the pic but since they're green they look disgusting in my opinion
green what, they're brown what do you mean green