is anyone here fr about getting LL

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
i think it’s too late for me to grow lol.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel and AlwaysHaveQuestions
It's legit.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
It's legit.
yep but so expensive and the recovery can be quite bad i heard.

not everyone has 60k to buy this surgery... Maybe for some people it’s too late to even get it, not much point getting LL after 30 IMO

yes ill get it in 2023-2024

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer and AlwaysHaveQuestions
@BatmanBegins

me, ill get a payment plan and finish it fully before 23

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
me, ill get a payment plan and finish it fully before 23
nice, how much does that cost and with who?

that’s a good age to aim getting it by, honestly if you could get it by 18 that would be ideal but that’s never happening let’s be honest, early 20s is still very good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
nice, how much does that cost and with who?

that’s a good age to aim getting it by, honestly if you could get it by 18 that would be ideal but that’s never happening let’s be honest, early 20s is still very good.
I'm almost 19 but I wanna gymmax for 2 years so i don't become a chickenleg mf once i get it

probably bentz or paley, they're top tier and u can walk after, sprint, lift weights

2 inch tibia 2 inch femur for proportionality, costing 120k

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and turkproducer
I'm almost 19 but I wanna gymmax for 2 years so i don't become a chickenleg mf once i get it

probably bentz or paley, they're top tier and u can walk after, sprint, lift weights

2 inch tibia 2 inch femur for proportionality, costing 120k
120k is so much just for one surgery, id like to also get my own place and some other surgeries

but it’s looking like i need to win the lottery lol

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
120k is so much just for one surgery, id like to also get my own place and some other surgeries

but it’s looking like i need to win the lottery lol
I do options trading and coding already so I have the money, I'm doing a payment plan for 60k a year with a 20k downpayment or some shit and living with my mom, who agreed to take care of me during LL recovery and as an apology for circumcising me (i blackpilled her)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Taylorswift and 1 other person
I do options trading and coding already so I have the money, I'm doing a payment plan for 60k a year with a 20k downpayment or some shit and living with my mom, who agreed to take care of me during LL recovery and as an apology for circumcising me (i blackpilled her)
Mirin how you are guilt tripping her into taking care of you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and Deleted member 2506
how tall r u

Make absolute sure if u plan on getting it to prepare a couple years prior. Do every hard on physical therapy prior to make sure all ur muscles and tendons are nice and loose it will make a massive difference in recovery. Also make sure ur proportions are good enough for the height u want to achive. Gl man.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer