Reactions: Chintuck22, MadTwatter, owlofathena and 2 others
Terrible idea.
wait until your around 23 to use it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, Luke LLL, MentalistKebab and 4 others
Terrible idea.
wait until im norwood 7? my hairloss is so agressive bro i might just kill myself.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 5912
I wouldn't recommend nuking 40% of your dht at such a young age.

pm me your hairline, is it that bad?

• +1
Reactions: wasted

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, Zeta ascended, alligatordude and 4 others
wait until im norwood 7? my hairloss is so agressive bro i might just kill myself.
fuck isnt ru enough tho?
if I were you id start minoxidil to buy myself some time
if your aggressively losing hair at this age then your going to use it soon anyways
also try to remove all PUFA from your diet

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, sytyl and wasted
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, sytyl and Deleted member 5912
fuck isnt ru enough tho?
if I were you id start minoxidil to buy myself some time
if your aggressively losing hair at this age then your going to use it soon anyways
also try to remove all PUFA from your diet
RU has the same binding affinity of T but not that of DHT. I had a full beard since I was 15 and my body is extremely hairy. This shit doesn't run in my family idk why I have it. I legit bodyhair mog my dad.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
why is it a terrible idea?
DHT is really important in your development as a male, fin typically inhibits anywhere from 60-69% of your DHT, might have adverse effects.

The official guidelines for usage of fin is that it's not to be taken by anyone under 18 since 18 is what's legally considered an adult - biologically however at 18 you're nowhere near an adult yet physiologically speaking, those hormones are powerful and messing with them at such a young age is not a good idea.

imo 21-23 is the minimum age to start fin if you absolutely need it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel and RoundHouse
DHT is really important in your development as a male, fin typically inhibits anywhere from 60-69% of your DHT, might have adverse effects.

The official guidelines for usage of fin is that it's not to be taken by anyone under 18 since 18 is what's legally considered an adult - biologically however at 18 you're nowhere near an adult yet physiologically speaking, those hormones are powerful and messing with them at such a young age is not a good idea.

imo 21-23 is the minimum age to start fin if you absolutely need it
thx for the info bro but damn my dht levels are rly high i legit could make a ponytail out of my asshairs and donate it to charity if i didnt cut it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and sytyl
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and sytyl

Yes don’t wait these guys are retarded

I started fin @19 and my face still kept developing till this day (22)

My hair loss became extremely aggressive a couple months before I turned 21 and I hopped on duta, bro u don’t understand how grateful I am that I did cause I’d be invisible to All the girls That give me attention today. U do get weaker erections (by yourself) but it can be easily dealt with getting a bathmate (u should be pumping anyways, so)

Take 10-12 mg of boron with every duta or fin dose + bathmate = keep your hair and avoid the (exaggerated anyways) side effects

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, sytyl, curryslayerordeath and 1 other person
Yes don’t wait these guys are retarded

I started fin @19 and my face still kept developing till this day (22)

My hair loss became extremely aggressive a couple months before I turned 21 and I hopped on duta, bro u don’t understand how grateful I am that I did cause I’d be invisible to All the girls That give me attention today. U do get weaker erections (by yourself) but it can be easily dealt with getting a bathmate (u should be pumping anyways, so)

Take 10-12 mg of boron with every duta or fin dose + bathmate = keep your hair and avoid the (exaggerated anyways) side effects
ill pm u pics of my hairline

• +1
Fuck my existence
Im 21 and started fin with 20

IMO you should start with minoxidil and dermarolling
And twice a week ketoconazol shampoo (which has an antiandrogenic effect only in the used area which wont fuck up your male facial development for which androgens are definitly needed

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Just do it. If you don't experience sides from the drugs you'll be happy you did. Definitely try fin before using minoxidil or anything like that as minoxidil gains will fall out after you stop using it. Fin at least you're dealing with your natural hair and if you get on it early could save currently dying follicles so that they'll regrow thicker giving you a better hairline. That was my experience. I started at 19, still grew and am happy I made the choice as my hairline has stayed the same ever since.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and wasted
Just do it. If you don't experience sides from the drugs you'll be happy you did. Definitely try fin before using minoxidil or anything like that as minoxidil gains will fall out after you stop using it. Fin at least you're dealing with your natural hair and if you get on it early could save currently dying follicles so that they'll regrow thicker giving you a better hairline. That was my experience. I started at 19, still grew and am happy I made the choice as my hairline has stayed the same ever since.
did fin regrow your hairline?

• +1
just get a hair system

• Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel
did fin regrow your hairline?

Not entirely, but significantly enough of a difference to easily see the stark change. I believe that the thickening of my hair overall is what makes it looks so much better than any regrowth. It was mostly just all the tiny tiny see-through hairs that were miniaturizing around my hairline that grew back in completely like normal hair.

• +1
Yes lol you’re fine

• Woah
Terrible idea.
I’m 24 now and after 2 hair transplants and a hairline lowering surgery coming up, I wish o could’ve started on .4mg at 17

• +1
Start it. DHT is a meme. DHT is balding after puberty thats all

• +1
There's something wrong with your health fix that first. Nobody should be balding that young

There's something wrong with your health fix that first. Nobody should be balding that young
like what for example? i got my thyroid hormones checked everything seems fine

• +1