Is anyone IRL honest?

ambi

ambi

Pink
Imagine for example you ask someone if you look good or ugly

Almost all people will lie either to make you feel better or to make you feel worse, because they all have some sort of negative or positive bias when it comes to you.
Why cant people be neutral and honest

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte, TrellIshi, DeadTrees and 3 others
Peoples actions are honest, their words aren't (unless its someone really close to you like your mother).

Thats why you need to not be a turboautist. You need to be able to read the room and see the general vibe yourself.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, AutisticGymcel, <6PSLcel and 2 others
Imagine for example you ask someone if you look good or ugly

Almost all people will lie either to make you feel better or to make you feel worse, because they all have some sort of negative or positive bias when it comes to you.
Why cant people be neutral and honest
If someone asked you to look good you have to lie sometimes to make them feel good that’s normal. Maybe if you really care about them give them advice but don’t be harsh. For example you’d look better without glasses or if you tuck your her behind your ear. Or if you loose a bit of weight. Something like that.

• +1
Reactions: ambi
If someone asked you to look good you have to lie sometimes to make them feel good that’s normal. Maybe if you really care about them give them advice but don’t be harsh. For example you’d look better without glasses or if you tuck your her behind your ear. Or if you loose a bit of weight. Something like that.
i wish i had a real friend that would tell me straight up honestly
You are ugly. You are good looking. Like that no virtue signaling

• +1
Reactions: TrellIshi
Only some autists are honest
And brain damaged ppl who cant control it

The slightest sign of disrespect or mockery towards me and I start to bully tf out of normies.

i wish i had a real friend that would tell me straight up honestly
You are ugly. You are good looking. Like that no virtue signaling
I can if you want. Tbh I’m just here to just focus on improving my skin and hair and loosing weight. I think my height is perfect for my age.