Is anyone running peptides here?

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
I'm going to be running Ipamorelin + CJC no DAC, Semax and Selank (not all at once) and will add many more later on just to experiment

Tbh i've gotten so used to posting to offtopic, i think with the amount of rotters here, even if the topic is looksmaxxing it's better to post in this section to reach wider audience

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
i m running mk 677 (25mg ed) + cjc 1295 dac (5mg per week) but I consider switching to generic hgh from qsc

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
No peptides for your height, my man.

Isn't DAC better due to higher half-life?
That's true, its half life is a week as opposed to the no DAC version which is just 30 minutes, but according to multiple personal anectodes from different forums, the general consensus is that no DAC is superior (or more like, healthier/more sustainable for long-term usage) because it triggers GH release rapidly, essentially mimicking a more natural release of GH.

CJC Dac triggers a very long, sustained release of GH, where DNA damage could occur by prolonged stimulation of the pituitary gland. Interestingly, CJC Dac is the one that costs more, for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
i m running mk 677 (25mg ed) + cjc 1295 dac (5mg per week) but I consider switching to generic hgh from qsc
Nigga that sounds like extreme overkill. Although I don't know your height and weight, but 25mg mk on it's own is a pretty decent dosage, 5mg per week of CJC DAC on top of that sounds like unhealthy levels and prolonged time of GH release
People usually take 2mg per week

Like at this point, if GH release is your goal just cut these shit research chemical combinations out and pin real GH. I'd stop that protocol immediately and just get real HGH. Turns out it's not that expensive afterall, especially if you order from China, but there are even a few trusted european sites that lab-test their batches and sell legit, branded HGH

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
That's true, its half life is a week as opposed to the no DAC version which is just 30 minutes, but according to multiple personal anectodes from different forums, the general consensus is that no DAC is superior (or more like, healthier/more sustainable for long-term usage) because it triggers GH release rapidly, essentially mimicking a more natural release of GH.

CJC Dac triggers a very long, sustained release of GH, where DNA damage could occur by prolonged stimulation of the pituitary gland. Interestingly, CJC Dac is the one that costs more, for some reason.
Yeah it decreases the chances of acromgelay-like symptoms of appearing too die to the lack of chronic elevation.

CJC Dac probably coats more due to demand, because of the less frequent pinning advantage.

Nigga that sounds like extreme overkill. Although I don't know your height and weight, but 25mg mk on it's own is a pretty decent dosage, 5mg per week of CJC DAC on top of that sounds like unhealthy levels and prolonged time of GH release
People usually take 2mg per week
it combines ghrp (mk677) and ghrh (cjc dac) witch according to literature can replicate a moderate dose of hgh. 5mg is a moderate dose. I m injecting 2.5 mg 2x per week. 5'11 , 16.6 y/o btw

CJC Dac probably coats more due to demand, because of the less frequent pinning advantage.
Yeah, you are probably correct on that although I don't really get this 'wanting to pin less frequently' mentality, I think pinning multiple times a day sounds fun as fuck

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
No peptides for your height, my man.
Actually, peptides are the ONLY thing for your height, in general. For me at age 21 tho you are right. It's over

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Actually, peptides are the ONLY thing for your height, in general. For me at age 21 tho you are right. It's over
Did you ascend btw or are you still incel?

Did you ascend btw or are you still incel?
Nigga how do you even know who tf I am. probably alt accountmaxxing:p
Depends on your definition of 'ascension'
If it's NT-tier extroversion and ability to regularly pull decent looking bitches and JBs then sure I've ascended years ago
Otherwise I've never felt worse mentally. I wanna die everyday

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567
it combines ghrp (mk677) and ghrh (cjc dac) witch according to literature can replicate a moderate dose of hgh. 5mg is a moderate dose. I m injecting 2.5 mg 2x per week. 5'11 , 16.6 y/o btw
when did you start this protocol and what improvements have you noticed? any sides?

• +1
when did you start this protocol and what improvements have you noticed? any sides?
3 months ago I used this and aromasin 6.25 mg. I went from 5'10 (178cm) to almost 5'11 (180cm) sides were only in the first couple weeks (lethargy, bad sleep...)

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
3 months ago I used this and aromasin 6.25 mg. I went from 5'10 (178cm) to almost 5'11 (180cm) sides were only in the first couple weeks (lethargy, bad sleep...)
mirin dedication

• +1
Caging hard rn

yeah if u want 5 needles up your ass ed go for it

yeah if u want 5 needles up your ass ed go for it
people with severe diabetes have been injecting insulin up to 4-5 times every single day, bitch nigger

peptides are a waste of money ngl. u can fap around with bromantane and semax if u want but who rly gives a fuck

bpc is based tho i hear

I have used GHRPs in the past. Now I'm using direct HGH, 5 IUs a day.

Semax is very good. Try Dihexa if you can source it, it's like if cerebrolysin and Semax made a baby and then injected it with TREN