IS ANYONE TRADING CRYPTO WITH LAVERAGE

muri69

muri69

Iron
IS ANYONE WHO IS DOING THAT, AND WHAT STRATEGY ARE U USING ??!

not getting rich from trading $2k

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
Why invest with leverage, risking liquidation, when you can buy established meme coins? You can achieve similar gains without the risk of being liquidated.

Why invest with leverage, risking liquidation, when you can buy established meme coins? You can achieve similar gains without the risk of being liquidated.
There's no such thing as an "established" meme coins. And it's to make gains faster. Do a 100x leverage and snipe a 20% increase with $5000 down and you just nailed $100,000.

Then try again with $50,000. And become a millionaire.

At least that's the goal with meme traders. They usually just get liquidated.

There's no such thing as an "established" meme coins. And it's to make gains faster. Do a 100x leverage and snipe a 20% increase with $5000 down and you just nailed $100,000.

Then try again with $50,000. And become a millionaire.

At least that's the goal with meme traders. They usually just get liquidated.
You would get liquidated if thé price drops by barely 1%. Thats suicidal. I wouldnt leverage trade more than 10% of my capital and never with x100 leverage

You would get liquidated if thé price drops by barely 1%. Thats suicidal. I wouldnt leverage trade more than 10% of my capital and never with x100 leverage
Don't leverage trade at all. It's gambling. Crypto can be used for legit investing.

Don't leverage trade at all. It's gambling. Crypto can be used for legit investing.
M'y strategy for this cycle IS 30% low risk legit investment liké btc,icp,kaspa... 30% ai and gaming and 30% memecoins.

M'y strategy for this cycle IS 30% low risk legit investment liké btc,icp,kaspa... 30% ai and gaming and 30% memecoins.
ICP and Kaspa aren't low risk. They're moderate risk.