Is anyone trying to make money online here?

Kavkaz777

Kavkaz777

Gold
Just curious on what you guys do to try to make money online

• +1
Reactions: MYLIFE
Freelancing

Oh nice, freelancing in what specifically
no im planning on doing it too, im a brokecel so i need to do it asap

web development & ai chatbot development im not low iq just kinda been left behind by parents

• +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777
I'm considering shit but am not making great strides

Honestly thinking of streaming overwatch, streaming is so easy and id be the best looking overwatch streamer if I stayed on keto and shit lol

And im good at the game

But I'd use it to branch out that is an abysmal legacy

• +1
Reactions: AryanChadification, Mewton and Kavkaz777

web development & ai chatbot development im not low iq just kinda been left behind by parents
I remember doing web dev but I gave up to go after copywriting, I’ll see how it goes

• +1
I'm considering shit but am not making great strides

Honestly thinking of streaming overwatch, streaming is so easy and id be the best looking overwatch streamer if I stayed on keto and shit lol

And im good at the game

But I'd use it to branch out that is an abysmal legacy
Bro I had the perfect plan to become a streamer man

I was posting on TikTok to gain followers

Went from 100 to 1k in a few weeks

Gave up because I didn’t have any ideas

Maybe I’ll get back to it honestly, I have perfect raging streamer personality to entertain low iq fags

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray, MYLIFE and Gaygymmaxx
I remember doing web dev but I gave up to go after copywriting, I’ll see how it goes
copywriting dead ass? Let me know if you found something I want to make money too and be financially free.

• +1
copywriting dead ass? Let me know if you found something I want to make money too and be financially free.
Bro you got discord or ig ?

• +1
Bro I had the perfect plan to become a streamer man

I was posting on TikTok to gain followers

Went from 100 to 1k in a few weeks

Gave up because I didn’t have any ideas

Maybe I’ll get back to it honestly, I have perfect raging streamer personality to entertain low iq fags
It would be good for farming short form clips

It would be good for farming short form clips
Yeah true, my initial plan tho was to get followers on TikTok, and send them over to my twitch

Instead of just streaming and hoping for niggas to come into my stream

• +1
Reactions: MYLIFE and Gaygymmaxx
Yeah add my discord "Azonin"
i have a lot of friend requests, let me know what your name starts with or just state it if you dont care about being doxxed.

i have a lot of friend requests, let me know what your name starts with or just state it if you dont care about being doxxed.
N and ends w 1

• +1
I’m gonna launch a bunch of subscription based services and traffic them using TikTok

Easiest thing ever let’s just hope it works, worked for me last time but I only charged $1 per month on whop and only made a couple grand in the first month, then a bunch of people left the community because of its inactivity

• +1
Reactions: AryanChadification and Kavkaz777
I’m gonna launch a bunch of subscription based services and traffic them using TikTok

Easiest thing ever let’s just hope it works, worked for me last time but I only charged $1 per month on whop and only made a couple grand in the first month, then a bunch of people left the community because of its inactivity
If you need help dm bro

• +1

im doing ai chatbot development just finished my product and onto marketing!

• +1
I just invest in stocks.

i need help bro

E-courses + e-commerce

• +1
i have a idea that will work for sure but too unethical tbh, gatekeeping tho

Is it working out for you bro?
I think yes. From e-commerce Im doing constatly 100-400$ profit per day and I started 4 month ago.
I used to work in fraud niche but now I'm selling courses how to do it and it goes pretty well. I just started and already some copies sold and it's like 300-1000$/per course. Making those courses takes a long time but you can sell multiple vouches of the same products which is great.

I think yes. From e-commerce Im doing constatly 100-400$ profit per day and I started 4 month ago.
I used to work in fraud niche but now I'm selling courses how to do it and it goes pretty well. I just started and already some copies sold and it's like 300-1000$/per course. Making those courses takes a long time but you can sell multiple vouches of the same products which is great.
Nigga even 100$ a day doing fuck all in the comfort of your home is a dream come true, amazing bro for real

What courses do you sell if you don’t mind me asking, like you have a social media page and sell courses from there ?

Nigga even 100$ a day doing fuck all in the comfort of your home is a dream come true, amazing bro for real

What courses do you sell if you don’t mind me asking, like you have a social media page and sell courses from there ?
Telegram. I know that, the 100-400$ per day is really good especially for my country. It makes my life so comfortable and secure. I read few books before I started my bussines so I would reccomend it to you also start from here.

e-commerce courses? isn't the market already saturated with them? how do you get sales with such a product?

me, I have seo and prompt engineering skills

and can ran many websites into top 3-5 in google serps

but I need to find a niche that can farm ad revenue

yes. if anyone wants to make some easy money send me your discord

• +1
Does it work for you
My goal isn't to make this my job, but mainly to have some sort of extra things for a descendant to inherit, so I only invest in very low risk stocks that are likely to increase in value slowly over time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back