It better be cuz mine’s coming today

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerChad, Deleted member 22126, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Smart watches are non NT and nerdy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerChad, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
Patek Philippe/Vacheron Constantin or cope. Apple Watches are for fat soyboy redditors

15118BA3 D5F4 42BF 81E9 5CAF849B04EF
BB437901 6BD8 4EF3 A6A2 F47E0CB46980

And if you’re on a lower budget, get a Cartier Santos/Omega Aqua Terra

432647C1 7C0B 4405 803B 6D8F6FC7D117

927A07C8 BF33 42EE 9CFB 578CD1BCE5DA

Last edited:
Radiation max boyo

Smart watches are non NT and nerdy
I had a 500 $ budget for Christmas to buy a watch now for 500 I could either get an automatic movement Tissot (500-600) or the Apple watch. Now remember I don’t buy quartz fast fashion watches with shitty movements “because they look good”.

Watches are one of my big personal interests and I know that with the budget that I had you can’t buy a good watch. Decent “real” watches as I call them start at 1.5k$+.

So I obviously chose the Apple watch which you can even see some millionaires/billionaires wearing and I think it some of its features can be pretty useful.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 22930
Patek Philippe/Vacheron Constantin or cope. Apple Watches are for fat soyboy redditors

View attachment 2014381View attachment 2014383

View attachment 2014389
View attachment 2014393
Beautiful watches. Do you seriously think I would be hanging around with 18k posts on this site if I was able to buy these watches? I’d probably be sipping gold 100 $ coffee in Burj Khalifa or something rn.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 24186
Anyone who posts some aspie metal rolex tier watch is coping. Apple watches are NT as fuark and a status symbol.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 22126, Prettyboy and 2 others
Beautiful watches. Do you seriously think I would be hanging around with 18k posts on this site if I was able to buy these watches? I’d probably be sipping gold 100 $ coffee in Burj Khalifa or something rn.
what do you work as?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23819
Anyone who posts some aspie metal rolex tier watch is coping. Apple watches are NT as fuark and a status symbol.
Yeah it’s true also in my age group (18) most low to middle class guys would probably say that my Apple watch is more expensive than if I showed up with a 120,000 $ Patek Philippe or a 150,000 $ Jaeger LeCoultre watch cuz they know nothing about expensive luxury watches.

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
Yeah it’s true also in my age group (18) most low to middle class guys would probably say that my Apple watch is more expensive than if I showed up with a 120,000 $ Patek Philippe or a 150,000 $ Jaeger LeCoultre watch cuz they know nothing about expensive luxury watches.
I think that’s more about America tbh, at least in Europe I have worn such watches (Patek, Vacheron, A Lange) since I was in high school and everyone knows and respects these watches much more, especially in more high class social circles. Apple Watches in Europe are worn more by lower middle class people and the geek techie type guys.

Watches are non nt because you have phone

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 13787
I think that’s more about America tbh, at least in Europe I have worn such watches (Patek, Vacheron, A Lange) since I was in high school and everyone knows and respects these watches much more, especially in more high class social circles. Apple Watches in Europe are worn more by lower middle class people and the geek techie type guys.
It’s all about what social circles you’re around all the time. If you mostly hang around the upper class of course they are going to recognise the watches. But if you go to a public school like me they know nothing about such watches. I’m also from Europe as well, but from North Balkan region (Slovenia).

You’re probably from some French/English elitist upper class neighbourhood and went to a private school I’d guess.

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad and Deleted member 23819
Who cares.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad and Deleted member 22126

View attachment 2014381View attachment 2014383

View attachment 2014389
View attachment 2014393
That's a tank must not Santos.

Prob only 1 or 2 people on here can get a vc or Patek, and tbh most normies don't know what they are except people who follow crypto memes.

I defo couldn't afford an Overseas or aquanaut after they went crazy, I'm damn lucky all my rolex, carter's, AP, amd the rest I got at retail, before the NPCs got in on it

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
Oh yeah, apple watch is giga NT, 99% of people see it that way.

I don't have one, but they seem good product

• Love it
That's a tank must not Santos.

Prob only 1 or 2 people on here can get a vc or Patek, and tbh most normies don't know what they are except people who follow crypto memes.

I defo couldn't afford an Overseas or aquanaut after they went crazy, I'm damn lucky all my rolex, carter's, AP, amd the rest I got at retail, before the NPCs got in on it
Mirin, you probably made a lot of money if you really got them at the retail prices.

Which ones you own?

Mirin, you probably made a lot of money if you really got them at the retail prices.

Which ones you own?
Black sub no date, hulk, op rhodium, Santos xl, ap ro offshore, ap ro, planet ocean chrono, seamaster 300 professionals, Panerai luminor, Tudor black bay dark.

Also have a fake ap ro, and a fake black sub date, I don't wear real watches in London or SEA

• +1
I don’t think iPads or smart watch are NT

Black sub no date, hulk, op rhodium, Santos xl, ap ro offshore, ap ro, planet ocean chrono, seamaster 300 professionals, Panerai luminor, Tudor black bay dark.

Also have a fake ap ro, and a fake black sub date, I don't wear real watches in London or SEA
That’s smart. I’d only wear them in Dubai or French Riviera too if I had watches like that. Definitely not worth the risk of getting robbed/killed by some London nigger thug

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry