Who looks best

• 1. Big arms

• 2. Smaller arms better torso/traps

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
To look big/attractive in a tshirt?

Like 99% of guys have noodle arms so if u have big arms u really stand out. Normies always look at arms first to see if a guy is ”big”.
Whereas when you are shirtless chest/abs are way more important.

i look huge in a tshirt, much bigger than when I am shirtless just because my arms/shoulders are better than my torso. Really working on my chest now and its growing but my arms are still much better.

who looks best between 1 and 2. Big arms look more dominant whereas pic 2 looks more aesthetic/toned but less intimidating.

827207A9 5A2A 4235 AB33 51A44D834DFD

549C00F5 6A53 4D8D BB0F CD2BFDE9CE08

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, Deleted member 6380, Maxout and 3 others
Depends on your style tbh. If a pretty boy were to gymmaxx he'd prefer 2, while a masc male would choose 1 100% of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 7079, SexyMofo and 3 others
Depends on your style tbh. If a pretty boy were to gymmaxx he'd prefer 2, while a masc male would choose 1 100% of the time.
Not really, looking big physically and having a pretty boy face creates an appealing contrast (David Laid).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506 and Deleted member 5393
The most important muscle for a girl is your heart, she will not care about how much you can bench press, she will care about your feelz...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MentalistKebab, prgfromnl, WideZygos and 11 others
2nd looks better most chicks don't like big muscles

• JFL
Reactions: Loud_Jock and Deleted member 5393
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902 and Deleted member 7753
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 5393
NO. Back is number one

• +1
Reactions: Dommaxxer
Wide shoulders and thick neck is everything

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Schönling, Dior, Good_Little_Goy and 4 others
keep coping you bloated gymcel most women prefer lean physique with a bit of muscle like 2nd pic
Bullshit u twink

this or death
9F072925 2180 43C0 9350 894B82C5B01F

• +1
Reactions: Julius and maxmendietta
1 looks way better but it’s hard to have huge arms and stay lean as a natty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I would’ve done a test cycle or two if I wasn’t prone to acne
Its over for us nattycels :feelskek::feelskek::cry::cry::cry: brutal

we will never have this
giphy.gif

Instead we look like this
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Pumanator, Deleted member 7753 and 3 others
Broad shoulders and big arms is what looks really masculine. Most chicks I know don’t like massive chests but big arms

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
Foids get chills over good arms

• Love it

Like 99% of guys have noodle arms so if u have big arms u really stand out. Normies always look at arms first to see if a guy is ”big”.

i look huge in a tshirt, much bigger than when I am shirtless just because my arms/shoulders are better than my torso. Really working on my chest now and its growing but my arms are still much better.

who looks best between 1 and 2. Big arms look more dominant whereas pic 2 looks more aesthetic/toned but less intimidating.

View attachment 618232
View attachment 618233
You can't get either natty, MAYBE 2 is possible if you literally devote your life to it

Big arms and a big butt is what girls look at.
Neck too.
Obviously a well built physique is great, but they go crazy on those 3, because they stand out in public and usually you also have a decent physique to require those 3 things.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, SexyMofo, Schönling and 3 others
most important muscle group is easily neck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
That's peak natty masculinity, forget all the twinks

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Loud_Jock, Deleted, Effortless and 1 other person
Neck and Masseters are most important.

Face > Body

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 5393
girls like big asses on guys tbh girls loved spanking my big ass back in high school for no reason out of nowhere they were black though

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 5393
even with that face height and muscles he still needs to pay women to pretend they want to fuck him
sure

this is u next to him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
C966E2A7 85BC 4676 BFAC 14152174BE4D

9B2E7EA8 F82A 4034 8CA6 771F06149F8C

@looxmakser49 @Cares @penis3

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123

View attachment 618232
View attachment 618233
Jfl big torso 100%, overdeveloped arms looks so shit its next level especially if shoulders are underdeveloped as in pic 1 it makes ur shoulders rounded from the front and is the typical Gymcel look.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and JosephGarrot123
If women don’t like big arms then why do they like to touch them so much? Huh Twink?

girls like big asses on guys tbh girls loved spanking my big ass back in high school for no reason out of nowhere they were black though
Wow , that's actually sexual harassment, image it was you slapping girls' asses, you wouldn't be allowed now near any school for the rest of your life.

Wow , that's actually sexual harassment, image it was you slapping girls' asses, you wouldn't be allowed now near any school for the rest of your life.
true but when they did it seemed like they found me attractive the girls called me fine , handsome or cute idk if that was true or not tbh

there are plenty of videos exposing him including some chick he paid to be in his video JFL if you think women like roided bodybuilder physiques
Proof? Several big youtubers have met with him and said he was legit

Also just check zyzz omegle videos on youtube where girls go into frenzy when they see his body

961FD209 B965 4AF8 8274 F05B75F3A426

just lol if u think women want a twink. Just lol
4E88CA73 09FA 47BD BA63 ED5F7B353E43

70B4ABFE B98A 4B30 9EFE 65507826D9CD

Frame > front and side delts > defined abs > upper chest > arms

• Hmm...
Frame > front and side delts > defined abs > upper chest > arms
if you have all that but skinny arms ur gonna look like a twink in a tshirt. Tellem-t looks comical because of that.

i see tons of dudes with wide shoulders with small arms and they look invisible

if you have all that but skinny arms ur gonna look like a twink in a tshirt. Tellem-t looks comical because of that.

wide shoulders caused by clavicles aren't inisible
foids love that

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
don't look like a skeleton and you will be fine. Ofcourse the wider the frame the better, but don't overdo and become a bodybuilder

Maybe to you and I, but foids live for wide shoulders. A big chest is more masculine than big arms too. Ideally you want huge shoulders, captain america tier chest, and 17" arms, too big arms mean very obvious steroid usage, women don't find Eddie Hall attractive, they find the David Laid, Jeff Seid, Zac Aynsley bodies attractive.

foids live for wide shoulders.
lol no they dont.. i have naturally wide shoulders and no one cared until i started building traps/arms/lats/chest aswell. Tons of guys have wide shoulders and look unimpressive.

i agree David Laid with 18 inch lean arms is ideal. Big chest is a huge halo.

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock
lol no they dont.. i have naturally wide shoulders and no one cared until i started building traps/arms/lats/chest aswell. Tons of guys have wide shoulders and look unimpressive.

i agree David Laid with 18 inch lean arms is ideal. Big chest is a huge halo.
No one cared cause you were sub PSL 5
Now with MT2 you can ascend hard, can I ask why you aren't running it?
It would be ridiculous to not, you look dead with paste skin.
Tan gives a glow and makes your skin looks cleaner and clearer.

• +1
Are u gymcelling brother.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
Shoulders > back > arms > chest > abs > legs

Shoulders and back are most important for frame but a lot of foids have a preference for certain body parts. Like some love big arms and others like defined abs.

Really depends on the girl though.

• +1
Shoulders > back > arms > chest > abs > legs

Shoulders and back are most important for frame but a lot of foids have a preference for certain body parts. Like some love big arms and others like defined abs.

Really depends on the girl though.
Back doesnt matter i think, i read only lateral deltoid make your shoulders wider.

i dont even train lats anymore except some rows once a blue moon. I rather put weigh on arms and chest.

only important thing with lats is they should be wide enough from front.

I was but I stopped since gyms closed down earlier this week on monday :(
Lmfao how can they close gyms

Lucky we had 0 corona restrictions here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753

View attachment 618232
View attachment 618233
Neither. Best looks picture 3, which is chest from the first pic and arms from the second pic.
Come at me.

• +1
Symmetry and leaness> any particular muscle group

The most important muscle group to look attractive in a shirt is

FACE