Is asking my mom to measure my bideltoid autistic?

Neurose

Neurose

Is it worth the risk of asking?

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
no

• +1
Reactions: Neurose
tell her that the family genetic lineage depends on it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sorrowfulsad and Neurose
It is autistic, she will unplug your internet if you do.

Individuals with an Autism Spectrum Disorder often have sensitivities to the sensory environment that results in responses and reactions that can be difficult for others in the workplace to understand. These sensitivities can intensify in situations such as: • Transitions to new environments or people • Changes in schedules and routines, • When stressed due to work deadlines, illness, sleep disturbances, or difficulties outside of the workplace. When assessing a workplace environment or a potential workplace environment, consider the following: 1. Will sensory issues in the work setting hinder the work performance of the individual with ASD? • Noise or specific sounds? • Bright or dim lighting? • Smells/Odors? • Visual clutter? • Lack of personal space? 2. Are there adaptations that could be made to the environment that would reduce or eliminate the sensory challenges? 3. Could the individual benefit from calming or alerting activities to deal with those sensory issues that remain?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, alriodai and MansNotHot
I asked my sister and brother to do it, it's not autistic if you mog them shoulder-wise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: je3oe and Neurose