Is at a good thing or bad thing that little kids look at me / stare

noahwillascend

noahwillascend

Master
when I’m working / just out and about, I’ve noticed a lot of little kids stare at me . as we know we know little kids are brutal for their honesty as they have no perception of lying yet. for example, a little kid will tell you your ugly straight up.
my question is that, do you think it’s a good thing children stare at me, almost 99% of the time.
this is also the case in the gym, I’ve noticed sometimes when I walk in, most people near me look at me. I know it’s not because I have a deformity , because I don’t.
let me know your thoughts .

• JFL
Reactions: StarvedEpi
ops probs like 350lbs 6'4 autist fatcel

• +1
Reactions: finn899
im mastrubating to this thread my nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, MoggerM, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 3 others
u are ugly

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
maybe they were just curious what you were doing

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
do babies cry when they look at you or do they stare at you? that's the best indicator

I've read somewhere that if kids stare at you then you are likely to be good looking but there may be another reason

• +1
I've read somewhere that if kids stare at you then you are likely to be good looking but there may be another reason
I’ve read that they are attracted to people who look ‘good’ (friendly , approachable), which is characterised here as the Light Triad.
Idk might be coping hard but it makes sense

maybe ….

Attachments

• IMG_6179.jpeg
    IMG_6179.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 0
you are either good looking or too ugly (deformed)

• +1
when I’m working / just out and about, I’ve noticed a lot of little kids stare at me . as we know we know little kids are brutal for their honesty as they have no perception of lying yet. for example, a little kid will tell you your ugly straight up.
my question is that, do you think it’s a good thing children stare at me, almost 99% of the time.
this is also the case in the gym, I’ve noticed sometimes when I walk in, most people near me look at me. I know it’s not because I have a deformity , because I don’t.
let me know your thoughts .
same for me, I always catch little kids stare at me when walking by when I'm on my phone