is autism, adhd white diseases?

F

future_mogger

Diamond
title. idk if i have both but i think i may. but its a modern white disease many say.

most mental issues are probably greater is white people because they feel the need to struggle and probably feel a bit of guilt for the privileges they receive because of their skin colour so they try to offset it by being lgbt or having mental illnesses

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Samsepioler, UZB_Strebl, PseduoAryan and 1 other person
They are not diseases, they are mental disorder of HUMANS. And we are talking about the real condition. Not the one faked for validation. It can happen to anyone.

It's just that some people can't live without validation and extra sympathy

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, tigrxs and future_mogger
most mental issues are probably greater is white people because they feel the need to struggle and probably feel a bit of guilt for the privileges they receive because of their skin colour so they try to offset it by being lgbt or having mental illnesses
amazing theory. good point

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
all black people are born with it
\

• Hmm...
Reactions: future_mogger
They are not diseases, they are mental disorder of HUMANS. And we are talking about the real condition. Not the one faked for validation. It can happen to anyone.

It's just that some people can't live without validation and extra sympathy
yes and i see whites fake it more. its just a popular theory on reddit

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
yes and i see whites fake it more. its just a popular theory on reddit
They do because they ain't got nothing else to cry about and beg for sympathy
(though it's mostly ugly ass obese women or any of the weird creature from lgbtq)

You won't see a normal white person do it.

Black ppl have got years of slavery to cry abt, so do the ethnics, slavery and discrimination and immigration.

• +1
Ye
Most crackers have autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and future_mogger
Only whites can afford diagnosis

• +1
no relation to ethnicity, its literally a HUMAN MENTAL DISORDER, white ppl in gen can afford diagnosis and treatment, so you might think only whites have it

title. idk if i have both but i think i may. but its a modern white disease many say.
Jfl I got tested yesterday and have nothing I used to have adhd when I was younger and now I don’t

Only whites can afford diagnosis
correct whites are so rich. here i see whites affording supplements which is too costly for me. and they say its cheap

• +1
Reactions: Typhon
nah blacks have lowest and are generally NT social and funny. thats the idea generally
no relation to ethnicity, its literally a HUMAN MENTAL DISORDER, white ppl in gen can afford diagnosis and treatment, so you might think only whites have it

African countries have an equal amount or more autism than western countries.

The issue is extremely few African countries have public healthcare systems which are professional enough to diagnose neurodivergents.
It's a vast continent, and in the poorest ones the healthcare system consists of nothing more than a few untrained guys in white coats administering over the counter medicines to severely ill patients. There is zero psychiatric diagnosis, surgery or complex operating available.

Even if you had autism in a country like Burundi you would never get diagnosed. The country doesn't even have funds to import enough painkillers let alone do any kind of medical diagnosis on patients.

Burundi

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Samsepioler

African countries have an equal amount or more autism than western countries.

The issue is extremely few African countries have public healthcare systems which are professional enough to diagnose neurodivergents.
It's a vast continent, and in the poorest ones the healthcare system consists of nothing more than a few untrained guys in white coats administering over the counter medicines to severely ill patients. There is zero psychiatric diagnosis, surgery or complex operating available.

Even if you had autism in a country like Burundi you would never get diagnosed. The country doesn't even have funds to import enough painkillers let alone do any kind of medical diagnosis on patients.
ok but even in US you see very less black men who have autism/adhd or similar white diseases. like less than 0.5% ig

Adhd doesnt exist in georgia jfl u cant be diagnosed by it and georgian people has a stereotype on autism. They think its like down syndrom or sum. Still no meds for bipolar/adhd. Georgians only believe in schizophrenia jfl

• +1
ok but even in US you see very less black men who have autism/adhd or similar white diseases. like less than 0.5% ig
Autism 1

Since 2021, black children have had slightly more autism spectrum disorders (ASD) than white children in the US, but the difference is extremely marginal (0,12%).

They are there, you just don't see them in public because the media is littered with thugs, rappers and gang members instead of silent black geeks who play League of Legends at home all day, who get shunned by society as if they don't exist.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 27066
It's probably cause of the vaccines tbh

• JFL
Nope, me and my two brothers are mulatos and Asperger

• Woah
Adhd doesnt exist in georgia jfl u cant be diagnosed by it and georgian people has a stereotype on autism. They think its like down syndrom or sum. Still no meds for bipolar/adhd. Georgians only believe in schizophrenia jfl
i see. do you also agree its higher among white race people?

i see. do you also agree its higher among white race people?
No. Race doesnt have to do anything with it. Its human disorder so we are all humans. I can say 99% indians are probably autist

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan and future_mogger
No. Race doesnt have to do anything with it. Its human disorder so we are all humans. I can say 99% indians are probably autist
thats quite wrong. indians are quite NT i think. probably white genetics. also, i read on this forum only that allergies, autism, adhd are modern day white problems due to too much sheltered cozy lifestyle.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Samsepioler
thats quite wrong. indians are quite NT i think. probably white genetics. also, i read on this forum only that allergies, autism, adhd are modern day white problems due to too much sheltered cozy lifestyle.
How can you say indians are nt when 89% of this forum users are indians? And i know one indian guy with adhd on this forum

• Woah
while blacks are lower inhib and more social lifestyle, so popular NT

Nah i have adhd im not white

• Woah