Is average penis size (around 5) bone pressed how are supposed to measure i see some say bp and other not

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Kraken
it’s in within average size

Average penis size among sex-havers in the West is at least 6" NON bonepressed. Anything less than this is a joke to women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, hebbewem, shimada and 1 other person
Average bone pressed size for western countries is 5.7"

Use Western Average dataset to filter out the rice and curry.

Here are the classifications defined by the dickologists over at bigdickproblems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 2846
my shit is like 5.7 x 5 non bone pressed and like 6 x 5 bone pressed. am i good?

biggest ive ever measured was after taking horny goat weed i measured almost 7.5 bone pressed and straightneed the curve is what put it above 7 normal erection bone pressed its 6.8 none bp is from 6 to 6.5 depedning on how hard

biggest ive ever measured was after taking horny goat weed i measured almost 7.5 bone pressed and straightneed the curve is what put it above 7 normal erection bone pressed its 6.8 none bp is from 6 to 6.5 depedning on how hard
how did u gain 2 inches in length frim that jfl

not really cause its a bit above 6 non bp and already almost 7 bp so more like .5 inch from straigtning plus being super hard i hear sight angled pp can be good tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
not really cause its a bit above 6 non bp and already almost 7 bp so more like .5 inch from straigtning plus being super hard i hear sight angled pp can be good tho
when did u take it? like the night before or an hour before

when did u take it? like the night before or an hour before
i took 2 like 3 hr before and do u think pp can grow nymore at 17 most i qould want is inch max

• +1
Sub 8" by 6" or death.

if dudes are really 5 inches bone pressed that means nbp they are 4.5 inches

do you really believe that shit?

avg penis bone pressed is 6-7 inches my dude

also yes always measure bone pressed because thats what they do for every measurement so that people's fat pads dont take away inches from their mesaurement

• Hmm...
if dudes are really 5 inches bone pressed that means nbp they are 4.5 inches

do you really believe that shit?

avg penis bone pressed is 6-7 inches my dude

also yes always measure bone pressed because thats what they do for every measurement so that people's fat pads dont take away inches from their mesaurement
avg is 5.5ish

Average white male penis size is around 6.5 inches bonepressed. So around 5.75 inches non-bonepressed. Various studies confirm this that I could get into.

• Hmm...
retards will think that if you have a sub 8inch cock that it's over for you, that's why they are retarded.

anyone with a cock over 7inches has hit the genetic lottery when it comes to dick size.

most dudes that fuck a tonne of bitches would be all around like 6inchs, it's just they are all socially capable and above average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
keep believing in delusions
i'm literally top 90% for all of the measurements and literally all my friends that have told me are the exact same size or bigger

"That makes you bigger than 97.36% of guys. In a room of 1000 guys, 26 would be bigger than you."

this is horse shit my boy

There are studies showing ethnics to measure lower. One study showed Indians to measure something like 5-5.5 inches non-bonepressed. And around the same range for other ethnic studies I’ve looked at too. Whites were always in the 5.7-6 inch non-bonepressed range tho

various studies confirm the average white male penis size to be around 5.75 inches non-bonepressed. That’s about 6.5 inches bonepressed on average.
give me the link
A5A0972D 32AF 4CB1 8768 98BC8FDD34F9

i'm literally top 90% for all of the measurements and literally all my friends that have told me are the exact same size or bigger

"That makes you bigger than 97.36% of guys. In a room of 1000 guys, 26 would be bigger than you."

ur so gullible

no ive seen their dicks

give me the link View attachment 221154

ur so gullible

Here’s one German study from 2001:https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0090429500009250

I read the full paper. In it the method of measurement was listed. It was non-bonepressed. Group A which consisted of 100-something 18-19 year olds had an average erect length (non-bonepressed) measurement of 14.48 cm which is ~5.7 inches. There are other studies too that I’ve seen in the past where the results were similar to this (for white males).
Now granted that this study did not do bonepressed one can make an educated guess. The average 18-19 year old will have a pubic fat pad around 0.5-0.8 inches deep. So the average erect bonepressed measurement for the participants in the study (for group A) would be something like 6.2-6.5 inches.

Last edited:
  • +1

Which dataset did you use ?

oh i used the calcsd data set

i have a 5'' micropenis. does this mean i should rope?

• Ugh..
Reactions: KrissKross

Dude friends larp

If you have 6.8 x 5.5 non bonepressed and all your friends have same size or bigger this is major suifuel.

no bro no this is all bonepressed my dude

my friends on avg said 7 and the lowest i heard was like 5.5