Is average penis size getting bigger?

materialistic

materialistic

Professional incel
Everyone knows that consecutive generations tend to grow taller than the past ones, but what about penis size?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Doubt given the lower testosterone levels of zoomers

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, germanlooks, GigaAscender and 7 others
Everyone knows that consecutive generations tend to grow taller than the past ones, but what about penis size?
If we go by looksmax statistics every new gen cels grows by approximately 1 inch so yeah.

No and most larp about their size.

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems
yea young guys are taller, stronger, more IQ and obviously bigger dick

average was 15cm years ago. now its 17cm:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 15305, ChristianChad and 2 others
It’s probably getting smaller. But average BPEL is higher than the studies/calcSD show. Average bone pressed in the west is probably around 6.2” for whites, 5.8” non bone pressed.

edit: source, use veale+ dataset on CalcSD for more accurate data

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, .👽. and onfiresems
It’s probably getting smaller. But average BPEL is higher than the studies/calcSD show. Average bone pressed in the west is probably around 6.2” for whites, 5.8” non bone pressed.
Why do you think the studies are wrong?

where are you getting this information from

Why do you think the studies are wrong?
I think, unironically, the average active and properly working dick is 6" nbpl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and onfiresems
this turbo obsessed autist on reddit went through all the studies and eliminated the ones with discrepancies. If you want to use calcSD and it be accurate, you have to use the veale+ dataset for the west
This states 6.2" bpl but it doesn't even account for the amount of men in the bottom half who will voluntarily exit the sex market.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
this turbo obsessed autist on reddit went through all the studies and eliminated the ones with discrepancies. If you want to use calcSD and it be accurate, you have to use the veale+ dataset for the west
Interesting. I doubt 6.2 BPEL is actually average though. One autistic dudes analysis doesn’t prove that. It’s definitely higher than 5.1 BP though, I’d say 5.75 is probably average.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, .👽., Yuya Moggershima and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT, .👽., Yuya Moggershima and 3 others
This states 6.2" bpl but it doesn't even account for the amount of men in the bottom half who will voluntarily exit the sex market.
for every big dick incel there is rotting away playing video games, theres dudes with below average dicks out there slaying. The biggest slayers in my friend group (which is extremely large and diverse) have confided to me they have below average dicks. By and large the 3 most important aspects of the dick pill are erection quality, endurance, and not having a micro.

• +1

edit: source, use veale+ dataset on CalcSD for more accurate data

I would take everything in this with a HUGE grain of salt. For example, his black “average” includes only 186 people. That’s a ridiculously low sample size and may as well mean nothing. The “western average” is a little under 2400 people, which is better. The “middle eastern” contains WAY more people at almost 7000.

I think it’s getting smaller due to decreased t levels

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
yea young guys are taller, stronger, more IQ and obviously bigger dick

average was 15cm years ago. now its 17cm:feelswhy:
i am very tall huge penis but face is trucel tier:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
for every big dick incel there is rotting away playing video games, theres dudes with below average dicks out there slaying. The biggest slayers in my friend group (which is extremely large and diverse) have confided to me they have below average dicks. By and large the 3 most important aspects of the dick pill are erection quality, endurance, and not having a micro.
But you are forgetting ONE very important reason WHY a big dick is preferable:

If you have a big dick, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO EVEN TRY. You just stick it in.

Seems like small benefit? Well, it is HUGE. if your dick is large, you do not even need a good erection to perform the same as a guy with a small dick, who needs endurance, hard erection, skill, using arms, etc.

So, having a big dick is GREAT. Up to a point of course. AND it is sex-life on easy mode. :unsure:

Getting smaller (proven i think)

This forum is top 0.1% in penis size

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
But you are forgetting ONE very important reason WHY a big dick is preferable:

If you have a big dick, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO EVEN TRY. You just stick it in.

Seems like small benefit? Well, it is HUGE. if your dick is large, you do not even need a good erection to perform the same as a guy with a small dick, who needs endurance, hard erection, skill, using arms, etc.

So, having a big dick is GREAT. Up to a point of course. AND it is sex-life on easy mode. :unsure:
Of course, all I was referencing was that people think the average encountered dick size is way higher. This may be true but not at all to the extent people make it out to be for many reasons. For starters, uglies aren't the only ones born with micros, there are chads with micros who are in no world going to self eliminate. If the average is 6.2" BPEL, the average encountered may be 6.3". It's not going to be like .5" bigger than average.

If you have the perfect size dick for a particular woman of course it will be lower effort to please. But sometimes in life accomplishing things that require a bit of effort are just as satisfying if not more than living life on autopilot. The average guy should not waste his time worrying about dick size unless he has erection quality or endurance issues.

• +1
I think that yes because a lot of this generation probably has a bigger dick then their dad:ogre::feelsgood:

I think i found a counter to the theory:
Veale dataset shows longer penisses, yeah, but: it shows less girth! So somehow in veale dataset the dicks are longer, but thinner
You can see it by trying out calcsd

it’s decreasing

Cope tall parents give tall offspring

bdd doghouse
it's over