Is Bachelor enough or should I do a master degree?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I study at a good University (no high end Uni, just a big one) in germany. Started as an oldcel in my late 20s just to have an education because in my early life I had addictions, worked several Jobs and was LDARing a lot (Dropped out of College too). I will be 31 when I finish. The good thing is, I actually have good grades and I am in the top 10% of my classmates. The bad thing obviously is my completely ruined CV and that I am old.

Question: Would you do an additonal 2 years of pursuing a Masters degree even though I am old already, just to look better on my CV and have better qualification - or would you start finally earning some money after all the years of rotting? I thought about working in Luxemburg, Switzerland or a capital city in Germany.

Nobody can answer this unless you tell us what you're majoring in lil homie

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
Nah if ur not studying STEM not worth getting a masters imo, may be different in EU though for sure not in NA

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
Nah if ur not studying STEM not worth getting a masters imo, may be different in EU though for sure not in NA
Most Bachelors with a good enough grade (like just above average) can get a job in the big 4 audit corporations, however they get shitty pay and work a lot of overtime and they are stressed out. I want to get into some medium sized corporation or bank to avoid my friends mistake. That is if they take me with a Bachelors..
I am just tired of being broke all the time, I finally want to make enough money to be able to do basic shit tbh like even going on vacation or buying clothes.

depend on you field
I study at a good University (no high end Uni, just a big one) in germany. Started as an oldcel in my late 20s just to have an education because in my early life I had addictions, worked several Jobs and was LDARing a lot (Dropped out of College too). I will be 31 when I finish. The good thing is, I actually have good grades and I am in the top 10% of my classmates. The bad thing obviously is my completely ruined CV and that I am old.

Question: Would you do an additonal 2 years of pursuing a Masters degree even though I am old already, just to look better on my CV and have better qualification - or would you start finally earning some money after all the years of rotting? I thought about working in Luxemburg, Switzerland or a capital city in Germany.
cologne?

like the other guy said personally I wouldn't go for anything past a bachelors when it comes to nonSTEM degrees