is bad boy / naughty look ideal

I think it has the highest appeal. Tyler Maher is the best example of it. He gives the vibe of a dark triad bad boy. Also with chad face and height ideal tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, datboijj and appealmaxed
He gives the vibe of a dark triad bad boy.

TYLER MAHER | Select Paris | Select Model Management

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Sprinkles, FaceandBBC and 3 others
@Eriot Lodger @IAMNOTANINCEL

I think it has the highest appeal. Tyler Maher is the best example of it. He gives the vibe of a dark triad bad boy. Also with chad face and height ideal tbh
Mainly ethnics give off dark triad look. Some whites can but it doesn’t fit euro look. The ones that can get away with it are probably Iberian or southern Italian.

Mainly ethnics give off dark triad look. Some whites can but it doesn’t fit euro look. The ones that can get away with it are probably Iberian or southern Italian.
good or bad thing to give off bad boy look?

For slaying? Yes, for most women this would be the case. Although high class women might be turned off to it if it comes off too douchey. Looking rich is ideal overall (tuxedo's n chit).

• +1
Reactions: alurmo and appealmaxed
For slaying? Yes, for most women this would be the case. Although high class women might be turned off to it if it comes off too douchey. Looking rich is ideal overall (tuxedo's n chit).
when people mention low class women, r we talking about the type of women that goes clubbing, drinks, parties etc?

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
when people mention low class women, r we talking about the type of women that goes clubbing, drinks, parties etc?
Yeah, the skanks lmao to say it blunt, the promiscuous women. Do you value body count?

• +1
Yeah, the skanks lmao to say it blunt, the promiscuous women. Do you value body count?
i mean at this point i just assume all girls have a pretty high body count. so how much i value almost doesn’t even matter.

a girl i got with said she had a body count of 2, and wanted to get to 4 by the end of the holiday (i was 3) (it was a party holiday in zante) but i think she was lying, the fact she mentioned she wanted to get to 4 was interesting to add so throw me off. she is 21 so i’m assuming it wasn’t 2, but idk.

• +1
i mean at this point i just assume all girls have a pretty high body count. so how much i value almost doesn’t even matter.

a girl i got with said she had a body count of 2, and wanted to get to 4 by the end of the holiday (i was 3) (it was a party holiday in zante) but i think she was lying, the fact she mentioned she wanted to get to 4 was interesting to add so throw me off. she is 21 so i’m assuming it wasn’t 2, but idk.
But does it matter? I'm curious for sociological/psychosexual reasons.

Let's say you had 2 options:
A HTB with 30 bc :sick:
A MTN virgin 🦄

Which one would you sleep with?
Also, separate question;
Which one would you LTR?

• +1

A MTN virgin 🦄

Also, separate question;
Which one would you LTR?
can i sleep with both? jfl

• +1
i’d sleep with htb tbh.
And if you were to engage in a long-term relationship or even marriage; which one would you prefer? Or is that not even on your conceivable radar atp?

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Naughty look

• JFL
depends if it suits ur pheno and what u are trying to achieve

for slaying yes, for ltr no

• +1

A MTN virgin 🦄

Also, separate question;
Which one would you LTR?
Fuck the HTB and become her fuck buddy

Marry the MTN after I’m too old for slaying

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and appealmaxed
And if you were to engage in a long-term relationship or even marriage; which one would you prefer? Or is that not even on your conceivable radar atp?
at current point, not really thinking about it, although a girl came around who is around high mtn but she is my type, so mtn is like htb+. body count 0. i would ltr.

• +1
at current point, not really thinking about it, although a girl came around who is around high mtn but she is my type, so mtn is like htb+. body count 0. i would ltr.
Body Count 0 you will find in Afghanistan kabul
Even their bodycount isnt exactly 0 Cuz bj is also Sexual act