is barron trump chadlite range in this pic?

nword49

nword49

Charisma’s disciple
IMG 1617

he’s 6’9”-6’10”

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and actual9cmjawslayer
he's htn in this pic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, JustBeConfidentBruh, rand anon and 5 others
yeah i thinko so, maybe low cl/high htn

• +1
Reactions: nword49
Height halo carry him but his face is fucked up not even mtn. But in this frauded pic maybe htn .
he ascended pretty hard

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and Klaas Vaaker
Lol that's just cope
He was not really the best looking throughout his entire life but he looked pretty normal i think he was mtn before he ascended

Strong Htn

Cl to chad overall with height and status

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Klaas Vaaker and nword49
HOLYYY FUAARRRKKK

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, boss8055 and PeiFan94
I'm 3 PSL so no and besides, what's the point of this question lul?
4 PSL is average. He’s not average. Realistically I would assume that you’re average/MTN/4 PSL so I’m just asking if you in your opinion think you’re looksmatched or above this guy’s level but you’re “3 PSL” which I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re 4-4.5 PSL and just have some sort of fetish for being harsh for zero reason

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and St.TikTokcel
4 PSL is average. He’s not average. Realistically I would assume that you’re average/MTN/4 PSL so I’m just asking if you in your opinion think you’re looksmatched or above this guy’s level but you’re “3 PSL” which I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re 4-4.5 PSL and just have some sort of fetish for being harsh for zero reason
JFL. He's 4 PSL max because he lacks dimorphism and is a total blockhead but it doesn't matter. He has insane status and also is 6'8. Cannot fail in life with these stats.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
JFL. He's 4 PSL max because he lacks dimorphism and is a total blockhead but it doesn't matter. He has insane status and also is 6'8. Cannot fail in life with these stats.
His facial features and ratios are higher than 4 psl

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and St.TikTokcel
His facial features and ratios are higher than 4 psl
He literally looks like an average WASP youngster. Nothing impressive about him. He's no Vinnie the hacker.

• Woah
He literally looks like an average WASP youngster. Nothing impressive about him. He's no Vinnie the hacker.
If i had a time machine id go back in time and prevent you from finding out about the blackpill tbh this website has ruined u

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
If i had a time machine id go back in time and prevent you from finding out about the blackpill tbh this website has ruined u
It's not that deep, bucko. You mog baron facially but it doesn't matter since he has those insane aforementioned stats.

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
It's not that deep, bucko. You mog baron facially but it doesn't matter since he has those insane aforementioned stats.
I am fat so no I do not mog him facially u retard

• JFL
hes 6'7 and niggas are overrating his smv because hes white

• +1
hes 6'7 and niggas are overrating his smv because hes white
Nah. He just looks good to me facially. Idrc about his smv

• JFL
Nah. He just looks good to me facially. Idrc about his smv
he has smooth skin and a full head of hair, like tiktokcel said he lacks dimorphism has no interesting features just a generic white kid

he has smooth skin and a full head of hair, like tiktokcel said he lacks dimorphism has no interesting features just a generic white kid
legit looks low cl to me what r u guys seeing

legit looks low cl to me what r u guys seeing
hes glazed after because he has height and status, face is still really important and he doesnt really have it

no i say htn

but he's gigachad irl with that height

• +1
no i say htn

but he's gigachad irl with that height
Gigachad my ass you can slap his future wife's ass he's not gonna do shit looks like a cuck

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, yeeyeeslayer and nword49
Solid chadlite yeah. Looks like that Hollywood filter on faceapp on his face, so if this pic isn’t adjusted then that’s pretty insane

• +1
Gigachad my ass you can slap his future wife's ass he's not gonna do shit looks like a cuck
yeah he looks like a bitch but in a few years as he gains more dimorphism he will be a terramogger

mogs his dads prime to suicide, his stacy moms genes saved him

yeah he looks like a bitch but in a few years as he gains more dimorphism he will be a terramogger

mogs his dads prime to suicide, his stacy moms genes saved him
Agreed heavily

@Diarrhoea any input

He has a decent chance of becoming dictator or emperor of America when he's older.

Born into wealth and is part of a new political dynasty

Good looks and extremely good height

All that he needs now is to display a good IQ and decent charisma.

• +1
He has a decent chance of becoming dictator or emperor of America when he's older.

Born into wealth and is part of a new political dynasty

Good looks and extremely good height

All that he needs now is to display a good IQ and decent charisma.
do i mog him facially

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?