Is BBC thugmaxxing legit for getting women?

A

Acne Victim

ŽALIOS MĖSOS - ethnic penis 8x6

Is it really just about wearing chains and acting like a gangster to have max appeal or is being an actual criminal a halo?

I mean it makes sense if you live in the hood yourself since there is status and all, but if you're on a suburb then there is no way it's actually a halo to be thuggy rather than just on clothing/way ur act, not actually commiting crime lol.

You mean being an actual violent criminal with a rap sheet? Nope except with chicks from the hood or chicks on drugs.

But, in terms of having swag, bravado, good hairstyles/haircuts, and keeping up with the latest urban clothing trends, it definitely helps.

The key is to have a balance. If you watch Lebron James in interviews and podcasts, he's a very articulate guy who studies basketball like a science but he has the masculine aura and looks to balance it out.

Looking and acting semi-thuggish while still being otherwise chill and normal is better than being an actual thug.

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX

Is it really just about wearing chains and acting like a gangster to have max appeal or is being an actual criminal a halo?

I mean it makes sense if you live in the hood yourself since there is status and all, but if you're on a suburb then there is no way it's actually a halo to be thuggy rather than just on clothing/way ur act, not actually commiting crime lol.

Yeah, never gotten more attention from girls than since i thugmaxxed

go to a 3rd world country