Is beard frauding worth with this little facial hair?

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Skinmaxxing
Snapchat 859487418
Makes me look autistic, but so does my receding chin.

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
What beard?

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and quakociaptockh
what exactly are you frauding WHEN I CAN SEE YOU WHOLE JAW AND CHIN?

What beard?
Xd. Nah but fr, i have peachfuzz on my chin which makes it look kinda bigger, and im wondering if its worth keeping

what exactly are you frauding WHEN I CAN SEE YOU WHOLE JAW AND CHIN?
It makes the chin kinda look bigger. I notice whenever i shave that my face looks shorter without

how u dont get laid wtf

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
It makes the chin kinda look bigger. I notice whenever i shave that my face looks shorter without

that much of facial hair it's always a looksmin, have chad bone structure > it's better clean shaven, have incel bone structure > it's better to hide, but to hide you need fucking more

that much of facial hair it's always a looksmin, have chad bone structure > it's better clean shaven, have incel bone structure > it's better to hide, but to hide you need fucking more
So shave?

Your bones are actually good

Autism + 5'8 + 6.5 inch wrists
no, u dont get laid cause you eiter miss iois, have too high standards, have very low social status in your school/work, weird voice, act mentally challenged around others, girls actually approach you but you make them dry somehow

no, u dont get laid cause you eiter miss iois, have too high standards, have very low social status in your school/work, weird voice, act mentally challenged around others, girls actually approach you but you make them dry somehow
Ok

I have shit tier standards

High social status, but only in my class which is STEM, so no girls there. I dont have any other social circles other to my old class which were turbovirgins anyways.

I have a deep voice, and have been complemented on it a few times, and I can also sing.

Sometimes act mentally challenged, but as a joke.

I wear a drug dealerbag + adidas track pants and a hoodie most often (sometimes a cap)

Im also openly sexist, but everyone just thinks its a joke.

I think my main problem is autism flaring up whenever i talk to someone im attracted to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13592
1. Grow your hair out
2. Get ripped
3. shave that goatee

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
1. Grow your hair out
2. Get ripped
3. shave that goatee
1. Too autistic to keep an actual hairstyle

2. Started a week ago

3. Ok :feelswah:

You don't look bad by any means. Your bone structure is reasonably good, and chin is not in any way recessed enough to keep that facial hair lol. I think you would look good with stubble like most guys so start dermarolling and minoxidil and you should be good to go in a few months. Are you really autistic or just awkward?

You don't look bad by any means. Your bone structure is reasonably good, and chin is not in any way recessed enough to keep that facial hair lol. I think you would look good with stubble like most guys so start dermarolling and minoxidil and you should be good to go in a few months. Are you really autistic or just awkward?
Diagnosed with autism at 11