Is beauty on black men more extreme?

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
I know many black men and they either look like shit or like male models, no in between like in other races. Its like they are all or nothing.

They have tho the average best skin I have seen on any race, ugly ones included.

I agree with the skin part, I really can't even remember a black person ive seen with shit skin

I agree with the skin part, I really can't even remember a black person ive seen with shit skin
they are one of the best races, even more than whites in general genetic looks because the majority of whites are average and blacks even when their beauty is more extreme still end up having more GL guys on acerage than whites. They are usually cursed by poor chin projection, but when they have and OK one, their average more peonounced maxilla projection makes them slayers. Add that to the stereotypes about them and you get the results. The bad thing is that its either make it big or miss hard for them. They are also more fiercely punished for things like being short or weak frame, much more than whites, but pull off baldness a million times better. Second best are 50/50 mixed black and white in luck.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 3123
they are one of the best races, even more than whites in genetic lookz because the majority of whites are average and blacks even when their beauty is more extreme still end up having more GL guys on acerage than whites. They are usually cursed by poor chin projection, but when they have and OK one, their average more peonounced maxilla projection makes them slayers. Add that to the stereotypes about them and you get the results. Second best are 50/50 mixed black and white in luck.

I'd say an average mixed person (lightskin) looks better than an average black person, but everything else I agree on, ecsp on the poor chin but nice maxilla. Literally 99% of blacks I know and see dont have a good chin area but have atleast a decent maxilla

I'd say an average mixed person (lightskin) looks better than an average black person, but everything else I agree on, ecsp on the poor chin but nice maxilla. Literally 99% of blacks I know and see dont have a good chin area but have atleast a decent maxilla
yes thats what im talming about. The cases of blacks who have good chin are slayers because maxilla usually is included in the pack

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Mulattos are the best looking. I have yet to meet one that’s hamlossus tier

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 4209
Mulattos are the best looking. I have yet to meet one that’s hamlossus tier

imagine being 6'6, statusmaxxed and looking like this

he could get any girl on this planet

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Griffith, 7 rings and 3 others
They're also either 5'5" or 6'6"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Griffith, Chadelite and 2 others
  • +1
they are one of the best races, even more than whites in general genetic looks because the majority of whites are average and blacks even when their beauty is more extreme still end up having more GL guys on acerage than whites. They are usually cursed by poor chin projection, but when they have and OK one, their average more peonounced maxilla projection makes them slayers. Add that to the stereotypes about them and you get the results. The bad thing is that its either make it big or miss hard for them. They are also more fiercely punished for things like being short or weak frame, much more than whites, but pull off baldness a million times better. Second best are 50/50 mixed black and white in luck.
Most black guys I see don't look good at all. Whites and some Hispanics mog almost always in my experience.

• +1
Most black guys I see don't look good at all. Whites and some Hispanics mog almost always in my experience.

It's mainly their forward growth maxilla prognothism is a death sentence without surgery.

Though mulatoos do very well cause black genes are good for mixing.

The worst genes by far is rice and then curry and then abo rice is really hard to get rid of indian it become easier and abo is really easy

• +1
It's mainly their forward growth maxilla prognothism is a death sentence without surgery.

Though mulatoos do very well cause black genes are good for mixing.

The worst genes by far is rice and then curry and then abo rice is really hard to get rid of indian it become easier and abo is really easy
asian genes are a russian roulette done with a gatling gun with a kilomdtet bullet belt. You either hit lottety and end up like chico or kpop superstar or lookign like shit sith bugeyes and bloat face

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3202
Maybe you just remember of the ugly and good looking black guys, also black people looks the "same" like Asians, what would help with the illusion of "extreme roulette beauty".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
i think it is on black foids also

most are fat and ugly but the rare time when they're not they are hnnnnnggggg :love:

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3202