Lurker
they say the pay is shit bcuz ppl work for shit money cuz they like the job

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Yes it is

You should do software engineering if you are in tech

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Nick.Harte and Abhorrence
If you plan to sell your game and it becomes a hit, you could become a millionaire from it.

• Love it
Reactions: Abhorrence
Few days ago reading nice comment in russian about beating cosplay thots with piece of rebar had idea of video game where Arai-san with piece or rebar (sounds more cool in lihuanian or russian - armatūra) and Fennec as shooter/support fighting fake catgirls and their boss Belle Delphine, and in next level zombie e-thots and their boss Bianca Devins. Now need game developer to develop

Is not about pay, is about message

• +1
Few days ago reading nice comment in russian about beating cosplay thots with piece of rebar had idea of video game where Arai-san with piece or rebar (sounds more cool in lihuanian or russian - armatūra) and Fennec as shooter/support fighting fake catgirls and their boss Belle Delphine, and in next level zombie e-thots and their boss Bianca Devins. Now need game developer to develop

k i will make it for free

advertisement is on you
do it good so we can become millionaires

k i will make it for free
Had also ideas bout more serious games, also with messsage, so no way possible in West to develiol by any bigger sompanies. Like strategical game where one of factions is Queendom, mocking all feminist/sjw culture

• Hmm...
Game developer = become slave for the companies. Long working hours. Unpaid overtime. The passion for game dies when you are slaving in name of passion.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Deleted member 22918 and Abhorrence
Game developer = become slave for the companies. Long working hours. Unpaid overtime. The passion for game dies when you are slaving in name of passion.
indie developer is the way
Had also ideas bout more serious games, also with messsage, so no way possible in West to develiol by any bigger sompanies. Like strategical game where one of factions is Queendom, mocking all feminist/sjw culture
we would get cancelled

i need money so i can start my own company

i need money so i can start my own company
Yes if it is going to be successful. I don't know the entry barriers or likelihood of it to be successful.

• +1
Yes if it is going to be successful. I don't know the entry barriers or likelihood of it to be successful.
it would be so good if i had my own company

bunch of people would work to bring my ideas into reality

indie developer is the way

we would get cancelled
Breeding Pits are where chads kept. Researching Lifts opens new building - Landwhale Restaurant, where elite units can be trained - big ogre-like blue and red landwhales. Researching Black Lives Matter in University, and building Hut of Kangz, opens black warriors in various buildings, and in Landwhale Restaurant it is sheboonwhale - splash damage, with very high chance of Chimp Out -temporary increased damage and speed, but becomes uncontrolable, high chance of Berserk - permanently uncontrolable and wanders man searching enemies to beat, and small chance of going Amok - permanent, attacks everything around, including own units and buildings. Researching Vegetarianism and Veganism opens new vegan units, but blocks sheboonwhale (and many other black unites) production, because they feed on chicken

• JFL
Breeding Pits are where chads kept. Researching Lifts opens new building - Landwhale Restaurant, where elite units can be trained - big ogre-like blue and red landwhales. Researching Black Lives Matter in University, and building Hut of Kangz, opens black warriors in various buildings, and in Landwhale Restaurant it is sheboonwhale - splash damage, with very high chance of Chimp Out -temporary increased damage and speed, but becomes uncontrolable, high chance of Berserk - permanently uncontrolable and wanders man searching enemies to beat, and small chance of going Amok - permanent, attacks everything around, including own units and buildings. Researching Vegetarianism and Veganism opens new vegan units, but blocks sheboonwhale (and many other black unites) production, because they feed on chicken
u have good ideas ngl

u have good ideas ngl
Worker of Queendom is cuck - very cheap and fast to produce, but also weakest of all units, with 1 hitpoint and 1 attack. Second weakest is chicken with 2 hitpoints and 1 attack. Since cuck has special 99% x10 attack against herdable animals, so in most cases slays chicken, but sometimes special attack does not trigger, chicken hits back, and cuck is dead. When Queendom titan - Big Red, gets killed, it creates devastating explosion around, and small shockwave of 1 damage travels through all map, what means all cucks are dead

• JFL
Not even becoming a SWE is easy, wtf are you idiots on about? As someone who knows how to code and create apps, do you understand how complex and difficult it is? No joke.

Not even becoming a SWE is easy, wtf are you idiots on about? As someone who knows how to code and create apps, do you understand how complex and difficult it is? No joke.
yea i know whats ur point

my cs degree is halfway done