Is Becoming narcy is apart of ascending?

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

fucking over
I never really had this through the last 2 years of my ascension until these last couple of weeks but lately i have gotten very narcissistic and find myself having to get out of that state of mind.

For example, i genuinely do not care about the opinions of guys who are beneath me in looks because i genuinely view them as subhuman and or beneath me. Like why should i listen to you? You literally have no value that you could provide to me why tf are you even speaking to me. This happens when a subhuman disagrees with something i said ofc never when they are on my side.I literally believe i am superior to them since i know a maxxed out version of me would lifemogg them into the ground and current me already height, face and usually iq mogs them. Legit i have yet to be disrepsected by a guy who is on my level of looks in months and it was this 6'3 chadlite who rightfully so clowned on me for selling 12 Solana and putting it into a retarded memecoin back when the sol floor was still 110-120. He lifemogs me icl and we have mutual respect. He is the only goodlooking highschool guy who will lifemogg outside of highschool as hes already set to make $100K before he turns 18. I love learning from him since he is above me i will not deny and he has helped me greatly in motivation for the gym and finance honestly grateful to have met him as hes sort of a rival i aim to surpass one day.

Besides him, not a single guy on my level has disrespected me and actually guys who above me in smv and are older than me (now freshmans in college) recently have been so nice to me whereas before they did not acknowledge my existence.

I have some hate and distain for people who are beneath me who ever try and disrespect me, even on here when i see guys who have thousands of posts within less than a year talk shit to other members for their ethinicy, being a "new gen" or in the case of @Lebgfinal , being below average in looks. I hate seeing bullying from people who are themselves beneath me since i would never bully someone or talk shit unprovoked. If i am not a disrespectful bully pos and i am above you, what right do you have to be like that? You could be richer, have more status but if i physically mog you, i will always see myself as better as your attributes i will eventually attain as in mine, you'll have to respawn to test your luck.

Would love to here guys who already ascended or are currently on if you have gone through this, me personally i do not think this mindset is going anywhere anytime soon, i think as i get older i may even become more narcy

• +1
Reactions: slimeszn3 and truthhurts
I never really had this through the last 2 years of my ascension until these last couple of weeks but lately i have gotten very narcissistic and find myself having to get out of that state of mind.

For example, i genuinely do not care about the opinions of guys who are beneath me in looks because i genuinely view them as subhuman and or beneath me. Like why should i listen to you? You literally have no value that you could provide to me why tf are you even speaking to me. This happens when a subhuman disagrees with something i said ofc never when they are on my side.I literally believe i am superior to them since i know a maxxed out version of me would lifemogg them into the ground and current me already height, face and usually iq mogs them. Legit i have yet to be disrepsected by a guy who is on my level of looks in months and it was this 6'3 chadlite who rightfully so clowned on me for selling 12 Solana and putting it into a retarded memecoin back when the sol floor was still 110-120. He lifemogs me icl and we have mutual respect. He is the only goodlooking highschool guy who will lifemogg outside of highschool as hes already set to make $100K before he turns 18. I love learning from him since he is above me i will not deny and he has helped me greatly in motivation for the gym and finance honestly grateful to have met him as hes sort of a rival i aim to surpass one day.

Besides him, not a single guy on my level has disrespected me and actually guys who above me in smv and are older than me (now freshmans in college) recently have been so nice to me whereas before they did not acknowledge my existence.

I have some hate and distain for people who are beneath me who ever try and disrespect me, even on here when i see guys who have thousands of posts within less than a year talk shit to other members for their ethinicy, being a "new gen" or in the case of @Lebgfinal , being below average in looks. I hate seeing bullying from people who are themselves beneath me since i would never bully someone or talk shit unprovoked. If i am not a disrespectful bully pos and i am above you, what right do you have to be like that? You could be richer, have more status but if i physically mog you, i will always see myself as better as your attributes i will eventually attain as in mine, you'll have to respawn to test your luck.

Would love to here guys who already ascended or are currently on if you have gone through this, me personally i do not think this mindset is going anywhere anytime soon, i think as i get older i may even become more narcy
Most ppl in general are narcy, they just don’t act this way, cuz they wanna sustain their facade :ogre:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MisterMid, BrokenCharm, slimeszn3 and 1 other person

Yeah relatable once you’ve put in that level of work when someone below tries to disrespect that shit just flies off ur shoulder. Could literally give two fucks ab most ppl tbh. I like to Nate Jacob maxx and put down normies who genuinely think they better than you because of some retarded shit. Not overtly tho just subtly let those niggas know that u mog tf out of them. I treat good ppl w respect tho regardless of looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MisterMid, NateJacobs, BrokenCharm and 1 other person
first you become narcy when ascending

and if you’re one of the few self realized individuals such as myself, you become humble towards the end of the path

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, nullandvoid and truthhurts
everyone is a narcy, egotistical greedy loser irl, jfl u thought people were actually kind and wholesome? :feelskek:

most people are high inhib cucks that dont wanna ruin their social profile and status

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid, BrokenCharm, 0clue and 1 other person

and if you’re one of the few self realized individuals such as myself, you become humble towards the end of the path
" Such as myself"
You put jewish penis up ur mouth and bum 🤣🤣🤣
Stupid ugly incel gay man kill yourself worthless peice of shiet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and dbva
you have no right to be narcy agbuk

Politeness and humility are traits society expects from the unattractive or poor. Why do you think people are surprised when they see an attractive celebrity acting respectfully?

This

It’s like giving a boy superpowers. He’s probably going to abuse them at first until he matures into a new consciousness level

Except you haven’t ascending yet Alex

narcissism will prevent you from ascending further, self hatred is the strongest motivation for looksmaxxing