is beeing a 'simp' im a relationship actually bad?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
not being a literal cuck more like both of you caring alot for eachother, is that a turn off for the girl tbh? Like making her breakfast, massage, helping her out etc.?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9344, Alexanderr and 6 others
Nah just don’t do it too much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, PYT and Copeful
Chris brown kept beating Rihanna in their relationship. When he stopped doing that and started apologising, she left him.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Warlow, Gazzamogga and 10 others
Chris brown kept beating Rihanna in their relationship. When he stopped doing that and started apologising, she left him.
I know about that shit, but Rihana was a ghetto black hoe, black girls are a different scum

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Lux, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Everything in modern to be honest.
Don’t be doing fucking everything for her and going out of your way

The small stuff counts way more the less you do it

• +1
Reactions: doll, Lux, PYT and 1 other person
Everything in modern to be honest.
Don’t be doing fucking everything for her and going out of your way

The small stuff counts way more the less you do it
when you love someone you want to care for them the whole time, shit is brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, PYT, Deleted member 9837 and 1 other person
In a normal sane world no, but in our clown insane world it turns foids off because they rather be treated like trash so they can complain about how all men are trash.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, PYT and TsarTsar444
In a normal sane world no, but in our clown insane world it turns foids off because they rather be treated like trash so they can complain about how all men are trash.
im talking about a virgin shy girl tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
not being a literal cuck more like both of you caring alot for eachother, is that a turn off for the girl tbh? Like making her breakfast, massage, helping her out etc.?
its fine but don't fuckin go overboard she should be making you breakfast+ givbing you massages

• +1
Reactions: Lux, PYT and TsarTsar444
yes it is, test it out yourself if you think its not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, PYT and TsarTsar444
when you love someone you want to care for them the whole time, shit is brutal
One thing I agree with u on most users are incapable of getting this they just say don’t be a beta bro

• +1
Reactions: PYT and TsarTsar444
One thing I agree with u on most users are incapable of getting this they just say don’t be a beta bro
tbh, everyone is a low inhib mgtow wannabe until he gets into a relationship with a cute virgin gf

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3635, PYT and 1 other person
yes. over if you're not making your girlfriend cry about you every night and getting messages like I did from my ex
20201003 215029

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 6403 and TsarTsar444
i just re read. I mean if you want to be sweet w ha and shit then you should do it. y'all will break up some day anyway so it don't matter. might as well make yall relationship cute while it last

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and TsarTsar444
yes. over if you're not making your girlfriend cry about you every night and getting messages like I did from my exView attachment 710094
idk tbh, i don't message her frequently at all, like once in half an hour. I think it's enough

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and PYT
i just re read. I mean if you want to be sweet w ha and shit then you should do it. y'all will break up some day anyway so it don't matter. might as well make yall relationship cute while it last
doesn't mean it, there are quite a few couples that stayed for life tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and PYT
idk tbh, i don't message her frequently at all, like once in half an hour. I think it's enough
i was just toxic and used her breakdowns as entertainment. be cute w your virgin gf, like I said might as well make it cute instead of constantly fighting and shit

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and TsarTsar444
idk bro tbh. This is from what I have heard from someone here (forgot who it is) u have to punish ur gf when she does something bad, and congratulate her when she does something good.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and TsarTsar444
idk bro tbh. This is from what I have heard from someone here (forgot who it is) u have to punish ur gf when she does something bad, and congratulate her when she does something good.
how to punish her tbh?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
ignore her? I don't recommend beating her up cuz she might report if its too much..
i already dis the ignoring part tbh and she cried 3 timea cause of it ngl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6723

redpilled but legit

only do it if the girl earns it

you can do nice shit for your gf if it doesnt come off needy or low status

Caring and showing kindness to your significant other isn’t necessarily simping. Granted, as long as she shows you some in return.

tbh, everyone is a low inhib mgtow wannabe until he gets into a relationship with a cute virgin gf
indeed if shes a virgin go marry her akhi

If it's a legit relationship it's very normal to do those things

As long as she's also doing those sorts of things for you then it's all good

The only thing you need to ask yourself is whether or not you are both equally contributing to each other. It has to be 50/50. If she gives more than she receives, unless she does so because she is super into you, it's not going to last. And if you give more than you receive, then that's also bad because even if it does not lead to a breakup, it's not a healthy relationship.

The definition of a simp is: A man who puts women on the pedestal and treats them like queens because he believes that he is worth less than they are, so he does whatever she tells him without expecting anything in return and he doesn't even make sure that his needs are indeed fulfilled. So a simp is basically a slave because he gives her lots of time and money while getting nothing back in return. It's not difficult to not be a simp, you just have to be confident enough to make sure that your needs are fulfilled and to not give her more than you get back.

Also, TRP's idea of dominating women in a relationship can only lead to disaster unless it's a consensual power exchange, but never bring up the idea to a girl, you'll just scare her away.

Also, most women don't get a kick out of cucking men, the only time that a guy can get cucked is if it was agreed beforehand because the very definition of a cuckold is: a guy who watches another man fuck his girlfriend (or wife) and does nothing about it. If a girl cheats on you, she didn't cuck you, she just cheated. You can only say she cucked you if she made you watch her fuck another guy. So, the only real cuckolds are guys who are okay with the idea and told their wife before she did it. And you may wonder why some guys are okay with being a cuck and it's because it turns them on, it's a fetish like any other. Having fetishes is fine as long as it remains consensual.