Is being 12% bodyfat, having a good body and a well kept and groomex beard good?

D

Deleted member 10699

Solstice
Will it compensate your face, or will everyone notice that you're trying to "fraud" your looks? Imo, people don't really give a fuck about it, but I want to know if these things can improve you to look attractive to average people in real life (which are most people). And, the last question, is if worth to improve if you're never going to "ascend"? My goal is to stop getting treated like shit by normal people who have the social skills that I lack.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
And will people respect you more, or will you be treated like a tryhard?

there is nothing to compensate for a below average face

if ur average or above then the things u said are good

Everything should be done in moderation. Just look at Nick Bateman. He have good physique but not like a roided ogre. His hairstyle and beard is well kept and not flashy. It's pursuable

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
Wtf are these questions? Low body fat > high body fat. If you get to low body fat but realize that you prefer higher, then there's an easy solution to it: McDonald's.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, TyroneMognus, Deleted member 4464 and 1 other person
Everything should be done in moderation. Just look at Nick Bateman. He have good physique but not like a roided ogre. His hairstyle and beard is well kept and not flashy. It's pursuable
Yeah, that's the style I'm going for, but with a different beard to make my philtrum to be more "conventionally attractive".

• +1
Wtf are these questions? Low body fat > high body fat. If you get to low body fat but realize that you prefer higher, then there's an easy solution to it: McDonald's.
I'm not fat. But I want to know if a good body will be enough to be seen as good looking.

But will people notice that you're good?

I want a toned body with a beard that will make my jawline and chin to be more prominent.

• +1
Just do it for your health man, being 12% bodyfat will maximise your hormonal profile

Just do it for your health man, being 12% bodyfat will maximise your hormonal profile
Is that good for being more attractive and to be treated better? If not, then I'm not interested.

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
Is that good for being more attractive and to be treated better? If not, then I'm not interested.
Healthy = attractive
What we consider attractive in the other sex is most of the time a signal of health and good genes.

• +1
Reactions: ChestBrah and Wallenberg
Healthy = attractive
What we consider attractive in the other sex is most of the time a signal of health and good genes.
Ah, then I'll fake my facial genes with bodyhair, too.

• +1
You’ll look infinitely better, what a silly question.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Will it compensate your face, or will everyone notice that you're trying to "fraud" your looks? Imo, people don't really give a fuck about it, but I want to know if these things can improve you to look attractive to average people in real life (which are most people). And, the last question, is if worth to improve if you're never going to "ascend"? My goal is to stop getting treated like shit by normal people who have the social skills that I lack.
Basic health and grooming is "frauding"?

Then, I'll do it.
Bro even a fucking fat guy that is facially average that dresses well, beard is nicely groomed, good hairstyle and smells good is attractive as fuck. When someone puts in the effort, my respect for them goes straight through the roof. I make it known without saying a word, just a nod and smile and they know they have done it right.

Get down to 12%, dress in clothes that are form fitting, nice haircut that suits your face, same with facial hair and put on some nice smelling fragrances like Eros, aventus, invictus etc and you will get so many stares just being bang average facially.

Don’t be a rotter, put in the effort because it won’t only make you feel good, it will make you more suc in life because people are superficial as fuck and first impressions count. You are judged within the first 4 seconds.

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
Bro even a fucking fat guy that is facially average that dresses well, beard is nicely groomed, good hairstyle and smells good is attractive as fuck. When someone puts in the effort, my respect for them goes straight through the roof. I make it known without saying a word, just a nod and smile and they know they have done it right.

Get down to 12%, dress in clothes that are form fitting, nice haircut that suits your face, same with facial hair and put on some nice smelling fragrances like Eros, aventus, invictus etc and you will get so many stares just being bang average facially.

Don’t be a rotter, put in the effort because it won’t only make you feel good, it will make you more suc in life because people are superficial as fuck and first impressions count. You are judged within the first 4 seconds.
Thank you.

won’t compensate for your face no but it’s better then being fat in every single way so do it

Then I'll grow the beard, too.
depends on beard genes mine is terrible so it’s a hard looksmin but if you have very good genes then a stuble will actually help tbh

Never understood this site's "don't bother gymcelling if you're ugly" rule. Would you rather be an ugly, unhealthy looking twig or an ugly guy with muscles? Also, you'll never get a "tryhard" physique unless you're blasting steroids or you're a gigamanlet.

Never understood this site's "don't bother gymcelling if you're ugly" rule. Would you rather be an ugly, unhealthy looking twig or an ugly guy with muscles? Also, you'll never get a "tryhard" physique unless you're blasting steroids or you're a gigamanlet.
I meant tryhard as in: "look, he's covering up his insecurities with beard, body, etc".

I meant tryhard as in: "look, he's covering up his insecurities with beard, body, etc".
I mean that all has to do with someone's personal perspective. You'll never get around that.

no

BS, good body compensates a below average face, I am living proof of that.

• +1
You are 6'3
My point, good body compensate for under average face. Can't have good body without being at least like 6'0. Also I have wide shoulders. God bless I somehow got balanced out.

My point, good body compensate for under average face. Can't have good body without being at least like 6'0.
Not everyone is 6'3 like you so this rule is bs.
Take 5 inches off your height and let's see if a good body compensates for an ugly face.

Not everyone is 6'3 like you so this rule is bs.
Take 5 inches off your height and let's see if a good body compensates for an ugly face.
The experiments posted here already prove that a good body does exactly that. Look at the manlet BBC tinder post, the dude got a good amount of matches and the females seemed sexual. He had way below average face and he was like 5'8.

• +1

Perishes me