Is being a male nurse legit?

uglysadnigga69

uglysadnigga69

Iron
I'm about to graduate from college and finally becoming a nurse, I just liked helping ppl which is why I chose it. Would ppl think I am weird as a 5'8 Paki in nursing?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 14262, 000 and 1 other person
Thanks for looksmaxxing advice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, AllesScheiße, thecel and 4 others
depends on how ugly you are

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Mouthbreath

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, 000, Deleted member 3323 and 9 others
I'm about to graduate from college and finally becoming a nurse, I just liked helping ppl which is why I chose it. Would ppl think I am weird as a 5'8 Paki in nursing?
uglysadnigga69

over

• JFL
Reactions: 000
if your a cuck , real men are criminals or soldiers

I don't think people will care, but the thing is
all male nurses I know are gay

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5385

@inceletto keep crying for @Entschuldigung

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 6856 and Entschuldigung
Im also a short paki, i use to do CNA certified nurse aid and lemme tell u that field is dominated by women so be prepared for on the job blowjobs and quickies.

nah jk fool lmao i had to clean old people diapers and shit so i go to med school now instead

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
It's ofc legit if you're chad. Everything is legit if you're Chad. Chad is unstoppable. But if you're just normie, maybe you have a bit more of an advantage than the average guy in a male dominated field. Your field is definitely a little feminine and "pathetic" though, so they might not have the best reaction once you say it (assuming you meet someone outside of work).

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 7313
Edit: Deleted Post

ignore my post ok, you sound young and innocent , I don't want to be the one to black pill you.

Last edited:
You're eternally cucked by doctors, all your female colleagues want to marry them and will see you as trash in comparison (not good for your ego) BUT if you're chad you'll get laid by proximity especially if the docs are birdcel currys that studycelled for 10 years without seeing the sun

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
male nurses make more than female

Why would you give a fuck about what people think?

Do what makes you happy.

You shouldn't care about what other idiots in your life have to say. If you want to be a nurse, then go be a nurse.

That's it.

• +1
Reactions: wholesome
move to western country and make bank and then surgery

You'll be fine