Is being a short guy like being a fat girl?

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
So I'm 5'8-5'9 and I used to hang out with my 6ft friends. I stopped hanging out with them cause they would get pussy and I wouldn't.

I had to totally change my social circle I only hang out with indians now.

I also quit going to the club as well until I find guys shorter than me. Say I hang out with guys who are 5'6 I would mog them right? Used to have contacts/glasses but now I'm 20/10 after surgery.

Main issue is my pheno that's the fucking problem.

The vision surgery was such a big improvement that now I have to change my whole friend circle. The real results come in 1 more month where I can go back to boxing.

• JFL
Reactions: hennypapi, sergeant blackpill and ChadpreetMaxxer
its worse because fat girls can just date tall fat guys

and short girls can just date tall guys

short guys are left with no one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11875, Deleted member 22135 and AscensionMan98
I've always wondered that, and for the curries unfortunately the caste system bias is highly evident in the real world, lighter skinned curries don't have anywhere the tax as a dark skin dravidian curry. Now compound that with bug eyes, bad heights, and zero frame and its over. But if the eye area is good, the height is at least average white male height, and frame is also of that of some average white gymcel then their is a fighting chance.

Also should move to Canada. Some average looking curry manlet got some HTB white bitch pregnant and had a baby , saw it on some post lol

• JFL
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer
I've always wondered that, and for the curries unfortunately the caste system bias is highly evident in the real world, lighter skinned curries don't have anywhere the tax as a dark skin dravidian curry. Now compound that with bug eyes, bad heights, and zero frame and its over. But if the eye area is good, the height is at least average white male height, and frame is also of that of some average white gymcel then their is a fighting chance.

Also should move to Canada. Some average looking curry manlet got some HTB white bitch pregnant and had a baby , saw it on some post lol

I got chin surgery and jaw filler next and then leg lengthening I was a fucking bluepilled idiot in college it sucks man

Almost everyone I know (that's a guy) is significantly taller then me. I'm 5'5-5'6, it really has not been an issue granted I was not trying to pick up girls at clubs or something like that. With that said in other areas having taller good-looking friends has not prevented me from getting female attention I think getting rid of them because of that is a bit much, you will likely be disappointed with the gain in attention when selecting for men in my height range

Almost everyone I know (that's a guy) is significantly taller then me. I'm 5'5-5'6, it really has not been an issue granted I was not trying to pick up girls at clubs or something like that. With that said in other areas having taller good-looking friends has not prevented me from getting female attention I think getting rid of them because of that is a bit much, you will likely be disappointed with the gain in attention when selecting for men in my height range
No clue what u said but i agree

• +1
Reactions: EyebrowSupremacy

I already quit going to the club bro I was always losing money being an incel is hell on earth man it really sucks same with being indian

• So Sad
Reactions: EyebrowSupremacy
I already quit going to the club bro I was always losing money being an incel is hell on earth man it really sucks same with being indian
Sorry dude, idk what its like to be Indian but being short is not a death sentence it just makes things harder. I would just keep focusing on all the things you can do to look better while also preventing yourself from having a fatalist mindset - people like people who are fun!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678 and Deleted member 20368
its worse because fat girls can just date tall fat guys

and short girls can just date tall guys

short guys are left with no one
Tall girls: like tall guys
Short girls: like tall guys
Short guys:

• +1
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer
Juggernaut law and pig woman