Is being a white south african a halo or a failo

D

Dylan

Diamond
As opposed to being dutch which i feel is boring and doesn't fit me since the dutch are rude, dumb, pale and ugly. I'm tanned and have exotic features but white colouring, no dutch accent in english, would southafricamaxxing mog?

Just be happy you avoided being black tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: user123456, mathis, smoth and 9 others
yeah, be the character leonardo played in blood diamond

yeah, be the character leonardo played in blood diamond
Reminds me of my father, he had literal slave owner looks tbh. Used to have a handlebar mustache

• JFL
Reactions: silencio, greycel and Imretarded?
Reminds me of my father, he had literal slave owner looks tbh. Used to have a handlebar mustache
get that look and become racist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Epola and Gaygymmaxx
White in a black country is very good

Outside south africa I mean. Fuck loadshedding, it's an unrottable place to live
Damn blud I live cozy as hell in America with my rich dad and his 3200 square foot home with a hot tub and a movie room :lul:

Defo halo vs being Dutch

• +1
Reactions: Dylan
Damn blud I live cozy as hell in America with my rich dad and his 3200 square foot home with a hot tub and a movie room :lul:
You can get all that for cheap in a gated community in south africa but you still have loadshedding

USA sucks though because the food is poison and the government is jewish

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
You can get all that for cheap in a gated community in south africa but you still have loadshedding
Dam really?

I should move and go solar :feelsping:
USA sucks though because the food is poison and the government is jewish
So true I am on the strictest of diets rn to deal with my acne

It's clearing rapidly. Only had to eat EXCLUSIVELY HOMECOOKED CHICKEN AND EGGS

everything else is jewed you are right

• JFL
There is actually an entire gated white-only city in South africa that does exactly this
I am so high iq I already know the most efficient path for the white man

• +1
I am so high iq I already know the most efficient path for the white man
Based. It's called orania tbh i might move there because it's free of niggers and jewish influences, south african police stays out too, they have their own local force

• JFL
I agree but can you elaborate
Dutch have cuck failo, recessed failo, accent failo, choker failo (even cruyff couldn't bring them a WC), shit food failo, shit weather failo, liberal failo, lanklet failo, low iq low inhib NT 3rd world migrant takeover failo, living on past glories from 400 years ago failo.

Saffers pretty much have the opposite of all.

Based. It's called orania tbh i might move there because it's free of niggers and jewish influences, south african police stays out too, they have their own local force
Wtf who let the whites run they own country in the heart of Africa

Colonizer ass niggas fr

• +1
Wtf who let the whites run they own country in the heart of Africa

Colonizer ass niggas fr
The blacks have every other city to themselves let them this once

• JFL
Dutch have cuck failo, recessed failo, accent failo, choker failo (even cruyff couldn't bring them a WC), shit food failo, shit weather failo, liberal failo, lanklet failo, low iq low inhib NT 3rd world migrant takeover failo, living on past glories from 400 years ago failo.
Agreed

Gtfu. How are Dutch people ugly faggot

You're staff. Most of staff is Dutch.

This is an incel site.

You're welcome.
How are South Africans any better? Dutch are the best looking Aryans with the Germans aside from them being rude. And their IQ's are above average mostly

And most of the staff aren't full Dutch