Is being called cute bad?

MasterEscapist

MasterEscapist

Iron
I’ve only ever been called “cute” or “pretty” by a few girls irl and back then I obliviously reveled in the compliment. Cute isn’t what you want to hear as a grown man, as that’s not what women want. They seem to want masculine chad way more than a “cute” guy.

I have a full head of hair and decent bones (jaw, brow ridge, etc) but also have these very large round eyes, not the bug-eye kind as they’re deep set. Some girls seem to like it but everyone knows predator eyes like Barrett’s/Gandy’s are best.

It’s frustrating as I feel like you can scuplt your body to look like but there’s only so much you can do to your face without ending up looking like a Bogandoff twin.

Tldr; Have been called cute, feel like that’s not a good thing, not getting matches anymore. Are ultra masculine guys getting all the action in 2024 or am I just unfortunate?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
a little bit after 25 imo

• +1
Reactions: noobs and nathan
I've never even been called cute I'M SICK of this life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Autismcel and GabachoCopium
I’ve only ever been called “cute” by a few girls irl and back then I obliviously reveled in the compliment. Cute isn’t what you want to hear as a grown man, as that’s not what women want. They seem to want masculine chad way more than a “cute” guy.

I have a full head of hair and decent bones (jaw, brow ridge, etc) but also have these very large round eyes, not the bug-eye kind as they’re deep set. Some girls seem to like it but everyone knows predator eyes like Barrett’s/Gandy’s are best.

It’s frustrating as I feel like you can scuplt your body to look like but there’s only so much you can do to your face without ending up looking like a Bogandoff twin.

Tldr; Have been called cute, feel like that’s not a good thing, not getting matches anymore. Are ultra masculine guys getting all the action in 2024 or am I just unfortunate?
DNR

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Im your stepsister
Im Stuck please Help me

• JFL
Reactions: MasterEscapist
Dnr but no it‘s not considerd bad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: micropp, MasterEscapist and Swarthy Knight
I've never even been called cute I'M SICK of this life.
It’s a huge issue for me, was at a friend’s house and his cousin was over. She asked me to remove my glasses and just stared at me for a few seconds before saying I “looked cute”. Obviously the eyes are fucking with me. I was 17, i’m not close to mid 20s and haven’t aged at all. I’m stuck like this.

Nah. Foids who are usually shy will call you cute instead of saying hot or sumshit bcuz they don't wanna sound slutty

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Dnr but no it‘s not considerd bad
If it isn’t considered bad, why am I no longer getting any matches on any dating apps? I feel like all the girls are flocking to Chris Hemsworth types now. Either masculine dudes are at the top or standards have skyrocketed to levels we’d never thought were possible.

Nah. Foids who are usually shy will call you cute instead of saying hot or sumshit bcuz they don't wanna sound slutty
So you’re telling me big eyes don’t make you cutecel? If not, what does?

Cute or pretty is always bad (if male)

Cute or pretty is always bad (if male)
so what’s the diagnosis for me, based on my desc and experiences? Cutecel?

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel
If it isn’t considered bad, why am I no longer getting any matches on any dating apps? I feel like all the girls are flocking to Chris Hemsworth types now. Either masculine dudes are at the top or standards have skyrocketed to levels we’d never thought were possible.
Depends if you‘re actually cute, or just got called cute out of pity

Cute means boyfriend material
Hot means fuck me daddy

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty