is being called cute or pretty bad

blatonslatt

blatonslatt

August 15th
is it bad? just need a serious answer and no trolling. i do have a youthful look and im 20 but older girls call me cute, what does it mean?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
it is bad

you are seen as a dog by women, nothing else than a pet

there is a difference between being called "cute" and being called "attractive"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 30432 and 8 others
it is bad

this but the good news is women would fuck both

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, TheBiggestIncelEver, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
sometimes they mean attractive but doesn’t feel normal for them to say “your attractive” but feel more comfortable saying your cute

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Boxingfan, TheDragon and 10 others
the last time some girl called me cute, i fuked her the same night.. so there shouldn't be a problem.
And with cute they mean that they find u attractive and that u have a nice personality or they mean cute like fag/baby/dog.
Though it should be clear which one it is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: duck, Deleted member 29155, Zonar and 3 others
Cute: you look really good and I'd like to have sex with you.
Hot: you look good and I'd really like to have sex with you.
Handsome/Beautiful: you look really good and I'd really like to have sex with you.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, boss8055, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 5 others
Its over for cutecels.

Can be good can be bad it just depends how they say it

Handsome/Beautiful: you look really good and I'd really like to have sex with you.
Think I agree w this idk why ppl above compare a cute man to a dog, what a retarded comparison

the last time some girl called me cute, i fuked her the same night.. so there shouldn't be a problem.
And with cute they mean that they find u attractive and that u have a nice personality or they mean cute like fag/baby/dog.
Though it should be clear which one it is.
Well cute is apart of womens vocabulary nowadays, this isn’t the 1980s yet still ppl act like it’s bad

it is bad

Cutecels.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and LowTrust
it is bad

Nigga what girl says “ur attractive” it’s a weird word to compliment with lmaooo

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, zorro2512 and copemaxxr
This is all bullshit, women are calling Henry Cavill "cute", is he cutecel then? Or when they talk about "cute guys" you think they talk about little boys? What the fuck
Yes it's bad if woman doesn't treat you seriously or belittles you, but word "cute" simply means something that looks good. It might change with context

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and blatonslatt
if they go out of their way to only call you cute and literally nothing else then it's bad since you probably look like a low T femboy but if not then its okay, in my experience with women cute, attractive, pretty, etc are all interchangeable and depends entirely on context. don't think too deep about it. also them being older has a lot to do with it too.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan and blatonslatt
Nigga what girl says “ur attractive” it’s a weird word to compliment with lmaooo
these niggas brains have rotted from the lack of social interaction with the opposite sex

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
if they go out of their way to only call you cute and literally nothing else then it's bad since you probably look like a low T femboy but if not then its okay, in my experience with women cute, attractive, pretty, etc are all interchangeable and depends entirely on context. don't think too deep about it. also them being older has a lot to do with it too.
well im 20 and this girl is a few yrs older, called me cute & good looking so im pretty sure its not a bad thing despite what ppl say here

these niggas brains have rotted from the lack of social interaction with the opposite sex
facts LOL no one walks up to someone and says "ur attractive"

if a group of young girls walk past a gl guy then they r most likely to say "did u see that guy? hes cute"

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxr
This is all bullshit, women are calling Henry Cavill "cute", is he cutecel then? Or when they talk about "cute guys" you think they talk about little boys? What the fuck
Yes it's bad if woman doesn't treat you seriously or belittles you, but word "cute" simply means something that looks good. It might change with context
thank u bro

Ugly/Creep: you look amazing and I really want you to assault me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, souljah and LampPostPrime
well im 20 and this girl is a few yrs older, called me cute & good looking so im pretty sure its not a bad thing despite what ppl say here

facts LOL no one walks up to someone and says "ur attractive"

if a group of young girls walk past a gl guy then they r most likely to say "did u see that guy? hes cute"
If they call you cute and good looking then you're fine. The cute part was just a socially accepted way to call you attractive.
It all depends on context, but I would argue that in most cases it's a positive and when it isn't it should be obvious to you.

If they call you cute and good looking then you're fine. The cute part was just a socially accepted way to call you attractive.
It all depends on context, but I would argue that in most cases it's a positive and when it isn't it should be obvious to you.
yea i think its mostly a good thing & ppl in here try to argue its not so i made this thread

• +1
Reactions: AppealMaxxing
it is bad

Women fuck dogs @aBetterMii

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
its not bad if its under 18 woman otherwise could vary

its not bad if its under 18 woman otherwise could vary
shes in early twenties but im younger so i still think it could be a good thing, it'll prob be a concern if i was same age as her

shes in early twenties but im younger so i still think it could be a good thing, it'll prob be a concern if i was same age as her
if youre good looking ur GL it should be obvious shes into you but if shes calling you cute in a way where she wouldnt wanna fuck then its over

if youre good looking ur GL it should be obvious shes into you but if shes calling you cute in a way where she wouldnt wanna fuck then its over
what would be an example of it being bad vs being good?

what would be an example of it being bad vs being good?
girl is giving you IOIs and says youre cute and is being flirty vs older woman calling you cute in a friendly way like youre a puppy but not a potential partner

just gotta know tbh

don't be an autist like me. went on a first date with girl from okcupid. just hung out in the girl's room for a couple hours. she called me "so cute" a couple times. in my head i was like "well, cute's a start but we gotta bump that up." didn't do anything. then we went to a gas station and got some french fries. she told me her dad wouldn't be home again tomorrow if i wanted to hang out. went home and sent her some autistic message about how i have a hard time being myself. never heard from her again.

to be fair, i was just coming out of a 10 year relationship and hadn't dated since early 2000s when i was a teen. it was like being cryogenically frozen and woken up later in time. i had no idea people would just hook up on first "date."

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, LampPostPrime and blatonslatt
It's good. Especially if it was an unsolicited comment. Like if somebody says you're cute out of the blue. Means youre cute lol, it just means they find your face appealing and probably aesthetically pleasing

• +1
Better being called cute than ugly.
is it bad? just need a serious answer and no trolling. i do have a youthful look and im 20 but older girls call me cute, what does it mean?

• +1
tbh idk. Every time a girl called me cute I’ve ended up fucking. I think it’s a good thing most of the time but idk.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
You're 20 being called cute by girls, no this isn't a good thing.

it is bad

Kek what, cute is synonymous for attractive nowadays

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and blatonslatt
No it's synonymous for attractive for zoomer foids don't listen to boomers on this forum saying otherwise

• +1
Reactions: zorro2512, Account717, TheDragon and 2 others
You're 20 being called cute by girls, no this isn't a good thing.
they are older what else r they supposed to say

cute is fine.

• +1
Well, as long as I'm not ugly.....

Fr, cute can mean so many things lmao

My grandma call me handsome so im good :sneaky:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511