Is being indian in the us that bad?

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
What areas in the US aren't so bad for Indians just wondering it's hell where I'm at

Infinite SMV

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, Deleted member 2268 and Skywalker
What areas in the US aren't so bad for Indians just wondering it's hell where I'm at
You only really have a shot with other indians and tbh even indian girls will probably go for a different race guy a lot of the time. The areas with the most indians in the US will be a good idea

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, thereallegend, Skywalker and 1 other person
You only really have a shot with other indians and tbh even indian girls will probably go for a different race guy a lot of the time. The areas with the most indians in the US will be a good idea

Yeah that's the thing I didn't know it was that bad man im going back to college soon need to find one with a lot of Indians

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
I don't think its 'hell'. Far from. The dominate White society may not have a sexually fetish for yo.
However, that dosent matter.

Indians have financial and social access. And they aren't a target for sabotage by the dominate white society. I cant think of any barriers that are targeted at Indians. You can even live amongst them and some of them have a taste for the food.
When you break it down that's all that matters.

Where do you live now ?

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and babineux
I don't think its 'hell'. Far from. The dominate White society may not have a sexually fetish for yo.
However, that dosent matter.

Indians have financial and social access. And they aren't a target for sabotage by the dominate white society. I cant think of any barriers that are targeted at Indians. You can even live amongst them and some of them have a taste for the food.
When you break it down that's all that matters.

Where do you live now ?

Yeah that's the thing my parents are rich but don't give me money also they're strict Hindus I hate that shit im not religious personally tho

Money and religion are huge failos for me but I'm not religious

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Truecel14
Yeah that's the thing my parents are rich but don't give me money also they're strict Hindus I hate that shit im not religious personally tho

I have ran into a few Indians who are doing what ever they want.
Again I don't know where you live but you should travel more.
There is a place for you out there and ive seen it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Indians are rare here, so I don't know.
I only have seen 6 Indians in person in my entire life 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
It’s bad , very bad

unfortunately its bad all over bro :cry:- i knew one indian dude who was quite rich and he married a liberated coomdumpster of the same race/pheno he met in college ofc (stanford) im pretty sure till 25 she banged white chads in college ofc......
either that or arranged marriage with someone back home
slaying...forget it
but they do very well financially , they blend in, and are among the highest earning groups though, so theres that

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 20368
unfortunately its bad all over bro :cry:- i knew one indian dude who was quite rich and he married a liberated coomdumpster of the same race/pheno he met in college ofc (stanford) im pretty sure till 25 she banged white chads in college ofc......
either that or arranged marriage with someone back home
slaying...forget it
but they do very well financially , they blend in, and are among the highest earning groups though, so theres that

Yeah bro I went to school in cali also it's awful in us bro maybe Canada is better

Seen that guy justin marc doing well in Canada lol

Just don't live in SF or Seattle and you should be fine if you're gymmaxxed mtn-htn, I know an Indian tech bro who lives in nyc who slays

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz and thereallegend
Only in coastal cities like NYC, LA, etc.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
If you live in Middle America you're screwed

It's awful bro I'm a roidmaxxed indian with hair but I get no pussy

Are they like upper caste Hindus? It's upper caste who are super religious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
I get good response from American girls on Facebook.

White girls like me.