Is being jealous a female trait?

?

• Yea

• Nah

Results are only viewable after voting.
antiantifa

antiantifa

Fuck you.
I've always wondered where men fit with their emotions. Does jealousy count as vulnerable emotion? Is being aggressive towards other males for flirting with your girl a manly or bitch trait? On the one hand you're not afraid to fight for your property and to tell your foid to back the fuck off. On the other you show your attachment and emotions, and show that you think a foid is important in your life, you also risk conflict over a girl, shows that you value her over your own health.

I am confused whether it's a manly or female trait. Females are extremely jealous and very possessive, seems like a female trait to me.

I've always wondered where men fit with their emotions. Does jealousy count as vulnerable emotion? Is being aggressive towards other males for flirting with your girl a manly or bitch trait? On the one hand you're not afraid to fight for your property and to tell your foid to back the fuck off. On the other you show your attachment and emotions, and show that you think a foid is important in your life, you also risk conflict over a girl, shows that you value her over your own health.

I am confused whether it's a manly or female trait. Females are extremely jealous and very possessive, seems like a female trait to me.
Not letting other guys to flirt with your girl is more protective emotion than jealousy
jealousy is only female when it results in hatred and grudges rather than drive to compete and achieve imo

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, klamus, Deleted member 9819 and 1 other person
no, all of us are envious of chad

• +1
Reactions: klamus, antiantifa and pizza
No although females mog us in how jealous and nasty they can get.

Not letting other guys to flirt with your girl is more protective emotion than jealousy
jealousy is only female when it results in hatred and grudges rather than drive to compete and achieve imo
Wild male lions will also typically chase off any male cubs when they grow up to ensure they are alone with the pride lionesses. ... Male lions have also been known to get aggressive with females and can kill lionesses who refuse to mate.
Checks out tbh.

No although females mog us in how jealous and nasty they can get.
Females mog men hardcore in how nasty they can get. A bunch of men are just psycho and make all the bad shit happen, most men are nicer than most women.

• +1
Reactions: Legendarywristcel
Jalous for you wife? Is a human normal behaviour the opposite is weird.

Females mog men hardcore in how nasty they can get. A bunch of men are just psycho and make all the bad shit happen, most men are nicer than most women.
Yes. And those few men get all the foids while the nice ones post here.

Females would do a shit ton of nasty shit if they were allowed to hold power through out history
fortunately they rarely were

Not wife, gf.
still a reminiscient of a wife, nowadays gf have replaced wifes, and subconsciously they consider them beeing their "property" so they'r jalous the same way, eventho they get shamed to not be progressist.

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa
still a reminiscient of a wife, nowadays gf have replaced wifes, and subconsciously they consider them beeing their "property" so they'r jalous the same way, eventho they get shamed to not be progressist.
What's the proper manly reaction if your girl doesn't back off or if she is too drunk? Instantly leave her obviously, right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
What's the proper manly reaction if your girl doesn't back off or if she is too drunk? Instantly leave her obviously, right?
What is back off?
In modernity, the least beta behaviour is to leave indeed, because you'll be ashamed, it's not in men's hands anymore.
The idea is to find a woman that is supposed to be virtuous enough to not drink or go near others men

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa
What is back off?
In modernity, the least beta behaviour is to leave indeed, because you'll be ashamed, it's not in men's hands anymore.
The idea is to find a woman that is supposed to be virtuous enough to not drink or go near others men
Makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
There's good jealousy & bad jealousy

• +1
Reactions: tiagomiguel and JoseFromLondon

For white people yes