Is being lean really all that?

WojakAI

WojakAI

Iron
Going lower than 20% bodyfat now, 6’1 198lbs i just dont feel big anymore, whereas i used to, used to have a physical presence, but that is waning, yeah obv more muscle mass will help but srsly apart from face definition and abs, there ain’t much point in being lean.

Starting to question myself if its worth it. Maybe i’m only thinking this cos i am not lean yet, nor do i have any glycogen stores so look flat. Maybe once i actually become lean - 186 15%bf at 6’q i will think different. Thoughts?

I liked feeling big i got to admit, now that shits going away

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and bloomercel
Depends on how ur face and body looks . Ppl obsessing over leannness dont have much going for them

worth to see at least once in ur life, I wanna get down to 10% and if I still look shit ill just go back to being 20%, so far ive lost about 5% bofy fat and my libido is shit

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, WojakAI and butterworld
face is literally everything
I loved how he just brushed aside facial definition like face isnt law :ROFLMAO: that should be more than enough of a reason to leanmaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, WojakAI, mirrormogger and 1 other person
Being lean is worth it just because of the feeling of getting upstairs and not feeling your lungs dying

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
being lean year round is hard and stupid for most people being in a surplus is ideal being strong and feeling heathy is more important

Going lower than 20% bodyfat now, 6’1 198lbs i just dont feel big anymore, whereas i used to, used to have a physical presence, but that is waning, yeah obv more muscle mass will help but srsly apart from face definition and abs, there ain’t much point in being lean.

Starting to question myself if its worth it. Maybe i’m only thinking this cos i am not lean yet, nor do i have any glycogen stores so look flat. Maybe once i actually become lean - 186 15%bf at 6’q i will think different. Thoughts?

I liked feeling big i got to admit, now that shits going away
Yes being lean is key

6’0 125 here

• +1
Reactions: WojakAI
It’s overrated. I’m only leanmaxxing so I will have less fat pad. :Comfy: Being able to eat whatever you want, whenever you want mogs hard.

be lean atleast avg height and be avg facially and ur good + having muscle makes u stand out but then again atleast everyone is gymcelling so its not much anymore but still worth a shot

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and WojakAI
worth to see at least once in ur life, I wanna get down to 10% and if I still look shit ill just go back to being 20%, so far ive lost about 5% bofy fat and my libido is shit
True. I think my proportions need better tuning. Long neck crewe here the lowered bodyfat makes me look like a pray giraffe target so will fix that come next bulk, also i purposely atrophied upper traps but even though it makes me look broader, because of the long thin neck it just makes me look weak and feminine also. I am sure i can fix this and look good at lower bf%’s, just need more mass, only been lifting ten months. Will be good to see if i suit a lean face at 10% as you say.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
be lean atleast avg height and be avg facially and ur good + having muscle makes u stand out but then again atleast everyone is gymcelling so its not much anymore but still worth a shot
Yeah competition is harsh bro. Women have it so easy just be not fat and you are flying through life

being lean is a key factor in sex appeal.

I feel like almost any man as long as he isn't deformed or too short could benefit from being lean, having tattoos and a sharp stubble with hair on his head.

Unless you have mogger bones no point going below 15%

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz