Is being neurodivergent repulsive for women?

Deleted member 6577

Deleted member 6577

Skullmogger ogre
Let’s skip the physical appereance. If someone is non-NT would he struggle with dating the same as an ugly sub3 guy?

6577.jpg

It is the case for me, so i say yes its difficult

Yeah it’s way harder but depends on what you have

if your narcissistic etc or stuff like that you have a higher chance of getting laid

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget
Too simple a question tbh

"neurodivergent" also accounts for positive traits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837

if your narcissistic etc or stuff likethat you have a higher chance of getting laid
I am not diagnosed but school makes me think that i am non-nt. Nobody ever talks to me. I am never invited to parties/occasions. And its not me bein ugly (i am pretty average)

if your narcissistic etc or stuff like that you have a higher chance of getting laid
I have a traits of a narcissist but also a borderline, aspie. I have problems with learning and understanding irony.

• +1

How come the narcissism, I wanna get some insight about myself as I am very narcy

• +1
I have a traits of a narcissist but also a borderline, aspie. I have problems with learning and understanding irony.
Hmmm yeah you definitely have social issues then

pm me I’ll try to give you advice but I need more info

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 4430
How come the narcissism, I wanna get some insight about myself as I am very narcy
It’s because narcissists ironically enough are seen as more charismatic and confident also they are more dominant in social situations usually

they also besides getting laid more make more money and have more friends. Apparently the best bosses have moderate narcissistic tendencies.

being to narcissistic is bad but being completely non narcissistic is bad also people look at you like a bitch.

all in all just be a self aware narcissist

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget
You are probably assbergers or whatever, and people like everyone to be NPCs just like themselves. Many will even hate you if you are better than them.

• +1