Is being non-NT that bad?

D

Deleted member 21716

Victim of autocorrect
I've thought about this and I am starting to think that being non-NT is better than being NT. Like I feel like being NT means being a mindless drone that just follows whatever direction your are told. Obviously being NT is good for fitting in but that is about it. There are also downsides to being non-NT(a lot) but there are still more advantage interns of being able to think outside of the box and creativity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
The reproduction rates for autistic and schizophrenic men are fucking abysmal.
Unless you assume that being autist/schizo comes with facial deformities (it doesn't) then the conlusion is that being non-NT really is fucking bad
inb4 autist schizo chad still slays and subhuman NTs are still incel yes true but 90% of people are neither chad nor subhuman

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
NPCs are so predictable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716
nothing has destroyed my life more than being non NT.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon and Sprinkles
Unless you assume that being autist/schizo comes with facial deformities (it doesn't) then the conlusion is that being non-NT really is fucking bad
inb4 autist schizo chad still slays and subhuman NTs are still incel yes true but 90% of people are neither chad nor subhuman
Obviously in social circumstances its pretty bad but I am just focusing on being able to come up with your own ideas and thinking outside of the box.

yes
literally any form of non nt is detrimental to ones life and dating success

aspies and schizos are getting harshly selected against
soon to be extinct tbh

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and to be human

If you're really non-nt it won't bother you at all