Is being wanted by other women make your partner more inclined to be with you?

mouthwashdrinker

mouthwashdrinker

goomaxxer
I have a girlfriend, and I’ve cut contact with every other girl, but does being wanted by other girls make her want to be with me more?

obv and if you choose her she will feel better comapred to others and humans starve for power

• +1
Reactions: mouthwashdrinker
obv and if you choose her she will feel better comapred to others and humans starve for power
She’s ND and I’m the only person patient enough to be with her and she’s like really obsessed with me

Yes, women like that you can cheat on him but you do not do it.

Definitely. Women value men based on the perceived value of other women i.e. they want social confirmation that they are with a "high-value" male.

• +1
Definitely. Women value men based on the perceived value of other women i.e. they want social confirmation that they are with a "high-value" male.
That makes so much sense, thank you man

• +1
Reactions: Gentlemanmaxxed
Yes. Your woman feeling jealousy is a good thing because she knows that you appeal to other women, i.e. have value.

• +1
Yes. Your woman feeling jealousy is a good thing because she knows that you appeal to other women, i.e. have value.
I get it, but I also don’t want her stressing because she’s gonna think I’m cheating

• +1
Reactions: sexy